Esato Mobile
Network operators : Europe : O2 UK network down?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Network operators > Europe > O2 UK network down? Bookmark topic
Page <  123

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Its fine now but it was off for most of yesterday evening. When I went to call O2 it said an announcement that some of you may be experiencing problems using the internet. But it was fixed the same evening. But what gets me is O2 boss said they have upgraded not just the network especially in London but something in their core network which was always causing the crashes. So if they have upgraded this why is it happening again? Their last outage in London was said to be an air conditioning unit in the main servers or something. And they said they had replaced the capacitors with new more robust ones which will make from now on their data network more reliable. Sceptical I am? Things seemed to be getting better cos in the Birmingham area where I live speed is good and it has not been down for ages plus I have full 3G signal in my house. I do not really wish to leave again
--
Posted: 2010-09-21 09:21:00
Edit : Quote

nicv27 Posts: > 500

On 2010-09-21 00:31:25, fluke9 wrote:

On 2010-09-20 22:41:18, Bonovox wrote:
O2 is down tonight not long after I said it was getting better

This is starting to get very regular round my part of London, it's also putting me off going over to giffgaff.
[ This Message was edited by: fluke9 on 2010-09-20 23:31 ]

Where abouts in Sarf Lundun are you? I live there also and havent had any problems with my o2 service
--
Posted: 2010-09-21 20:58:04

Bonovox Posts: > 500

This was not too long it was down this time but it still is getting to the point now where you wonder if O2 will ever sort it's issues out.
--
Posted: 2010-09-21 21:22:35
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home