Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Software, Firmware and Drivers : MyPhoneExplorer 1.8 available !
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > MyPhoneExplorer 1.8 available ! Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 100, 101102103>

Rajneesh17 Posts: 77

@zillertaler

Thanks for this wonderful software bro.
I must say this the best software for backing up SE phones.
I have a query. I'm having around 6K msgs(SMS) in my phone. I wanna ask is there any limitations to backup msgs?
As when i tried to back it up then it says that 4949 msgs are backed up.

--
Posted: 2010-06-14 08:45:42
Edit : Quote

zillertaler Posts: 156

There is no limit. But maybe there is a simple explanation: In the memory-status you see the used SMS-Slots. When you download / backup the messages then MPE joins multi-piece (long) messages. This decreases the count of messages.
--
Posted: 2010-06-17 19:17:14

tammywilson Posts: 3

Yes you are pretty much right and this actually decreases the message count and I have seen this problem with my cell and I am finding the solution for this but, didnt get any replies that are beneficial.

Thanks

--
Posted: 2010-06-21 16:42:26

proximityinf Posts: 2

onnect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since it's first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
____________________________________________________________________________________________-

Teeth Bleaching Glasgow|
Invisalign Glasgow

--
Posted: 2010-06-26 13:03:22

rasmuskarlse Posts: 26

I backup up my phone yesterday. But it seems like there is a bug with the SMS backup function..

All incoming messages are saved correct, with correct dates.

But all my outgoing messages was not saved correct. All the saved dates was not the correct send dates, but the dates from where the backup was taking place. This meens that all my messages is useless now, since they all contain a date which says: "Yesterday from 00.01 -> 00.09"

--
Posted: 2010-07-14 11:05:02

max_wedge Posts: > 500

Zillertaler, in the latest version on the site it says we can import sms from pc suite archive - I can't seem to find how to do this?

--
Posted: 2010-07-20 04:32:15

@rasmuskarlse: Sorry its not a bug. This is a bad issue in the interface of SonyEricsson. Its not possible to read out the timestamp of sent messages so its also not possible to restore them

@max_wedge: In SMS-Archive rightclick->Import..._>Import from PC-Suite Archive... . If you don't see this entry then MPE did not find the archive of the PC-Suite. In this case contact me so we can fix the problem.
--
Posted: 2010-07-27 00:19:54

jake20 Posts: > 500

can this app take a landscape screenshot?
i cant seem to do this with this app..

--
Posted: 2010-08-13 16:08:26

max_wedge Posts: > 500

On 2010-07-27 00:19:54, zillertaler wrote:

@max_wedge: In SMS-Archive rightclick->Import..._>Import from PC-Suite Archive... . If you don't see this entry then MPE did not find the archive of the PC-Suite. In this case contact me so we can fix the problem.

No worries, I'll check it out (not in front of my laptop just at the moment). I'm pretty sure it doesn't have that option since I looked everywhere I could think of, but I'll make sure and get back to yiou.

Thanks for the response.
--
Posted: 2010-08-15 02:22:49

New version 1.8 was released. The biggest change: MyPhoneExplorer supports now Android-based phones
--
Posted: 2010-10-02 01:15:57
Page <  123 ... 100, 101102103>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home