Esato Mobile
Regional : Europe, Middle East and Africa : Phones in The UK?
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Phones in The UK? Bookmark topic
Funky-Fish Posts: 23

Hi, I live @ the US, and im goin on a vacation @ the UK....
My question is about pricing.....i went to www.expensys.co.uk and looked at some Cell prices...what i am wondering about is if the "Expensys" reflects the average prices foe Cellular Phones over the UK.
Generally, i will stay in London, but i wouldnt mind to travel to Manchester to save some extra Pound....
OH, and Before London i will be in Amsterdam (NL) , does it gets chipper over there?

I would love to get some references about recomended Cell Phones shops @ London area and Amsterdam..

Thnx in advance,
Liron
--
Posted: 2002-09-21 17:28:00
Edit : Quote

riflogic Posts: > 500

Expansys prices are a bit cheaper for SIM free handsets over here. Shops (high street) prices are a bit higher than Expansys. You can have a look at www.carphonewarehouse.com to give yourself a bit of an idea. I havent got an idea about prices outside London. Traditionally London has always been expensive. Anyways you could get the tax refunded that you will pay on the phone (17.5%) at the time of purchase when flying back to US.
--
Posted: 2002-09-21 22:33:00

hampshire_lad Posts: 0

a guy i work with father in law lives in Holland and apparantly the handesets are a lot cheaper there then in the uk

--
Posted: 2002-09-23 00:49:00

ultimatemobiles Posts: 328

Please use: http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=11105&forum=12

Simon
--
Posted: 2002-09-23 00:57:00

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home