Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : General : T68-problem..crashes..?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > T68-problem..crashes..? Bookmark topic
Page123>

Wito Posts: 1

I have a problem with my T68(soft R1B) ...For example by clicking on "Wap
Services" in the
Main-Desktop-Menu. Clicking on it and the Handy freezes. The LED indicating
that it has net stops blinking and nothing can be done. Removing the battery
is the only way to restart it.
What's wrong ?

Thanks.
Wito

--
Posted: 2001-12-03 19:09:00
Edit : Quote

gomichaelkgo Posts: 183

You should try to assure that your WAP and/ or GPRS configurations are set correctly. My T68 would lock up each time I tried to send/receive my POP3 mail until I correctly set up my IP addresses, etc.
--
Posted: 2001-12-03 23:22:00

jucame Posts: > 500

The baby T68 is really a nervous one,mine get freeze when I go to "position list" and I try to move some numbers to another position,only solution is batery out,R1B on my phone will R1C fix these? hope so...
--
Posted: 2001-12-04 01:36:00

me me me Posts: 2

I find that my T68(R1B) will only crach during the text size Large.

hope this helps.
--
Posted: 2001-12-04 06:42:00

Floberg Posts: 71

Mine often crashes/hangs when going back in WAP (pressing No) and while loading again pressing No....

Then I always have to remove the battery...
--
Posted: 2001-12-04 13:40:00

Jaw_B Posts: 11

Yea... I have the same software version. I just noticed yesterday, that if someone calls me while I'm using wap (over gprs), I get thrown out from the browser. (which is correct). But, if I directly after the phonecall go back to Wap servises, the phone crashes.
Only battery removal would work to restart it.
--
Posted: 2001-12-04 14:47:00

jhb Posts: 173

I have the same problem as Floberg, but only if I press NO to often or to many times, using the menu-key does not give this problem.
--
Posted: 2001-12-04 15:14:00

laffen Posts: > 500

I also have the same problem as Floberg and jhb. I'm used to not pressing the no-button rapidly when doing a WAP session. It typically happens when someone borrow the phone to check out the Esato WAP site

I should probably upgrade to R1C soon...
--
Posted: 2001-12-04 15:51:00

jhb Posts: 173

Hi, I just realized that my phone SW worked fine, but I had no contact with the NW. Neither GPRS nor speech worked. Shutdown hung, like almost every tíme I try to restart (which usually is because GPRS and obviously speech also is not working). The hanging occurs when using GPRS, but I suspect this hanging came from IR-synching...
...I need to upgrade, GPRS was the reason to get a new phone, not speech or color backgrounds..
--
Posted: 2001-12-04 22:42:00

jucame Posts: > 500

I can not beleive they sell a mobile that is still in "beta trying" we are not suposed toget this for the money we pay,Ericsson please say something about this subject ,did we buy a mobile that is not fully tested? are we the stupid first ones?you must say something,mine crashes from time to time and people who bought the phone here in Spain have to return them because they not work full time perfect, for the money we pay they must work,hope to get and answer from somebody in Ericsson,regards to the forum people.
--
Posted: 2001-12-05 01:21:00
Page123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home