Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Tips and tricks : Sony Ericsson K800i Tip And Tricks
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Tips and tricks > Sony Ericsson K800i Tip And Tricks Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 4 ... 212223>

altemyr Posts: > 500

Quote:
This was posted by Nebbs about 6 posts before yours.

Oops, I didn't notice that, sorry, but Nebbs did not mention anything about the radio.
The radio funciton is a bit weird btw, it dues not jump to the next saved station, but to the next available frequency, like forward/backward scan. I would have preferred a jump to the next/prev saved station instead.
It is the same function as in the K700 btw.
--
Posted: 2006-07-10 19:35:19
Edit : Quote

djpattemore Posts: 21

Engineers code for the phone same as most SE handsets at the mo is:

In Standby press:

>

This will bring up:
Service info
Service settings
Service tests
Text lables
Discharge flash

djrampam.com

--
Posted: 2006-07-17 12:25:40

Lightning1 Posts: 13

hmm nothing new then
--
Posted: 2006-07-19 01:41:46

SE Rules Posts: 398

lol Not that amny new tips are there lol

Cheers
--
Posted: 2006-07-19 02:12:41

max_wedge Posts: > 500

In flight mode, you can use ALL phone functions except anything to do with radio (example Bluetooth, GPRS, GSM, 3G are all out) I don't know about the FM radio though, can anyone test FM radio i nflight mode?

This is an improvement over W800 which only supports camera and walkman in flight mode.
--
Posted: 2006-07-19 02:53:45

MaDnEzZ Posts: 159

When you look at the pics you have by pressing the buttons above the screen, there is no sending menu if you press more, however just click the joystick and there it is...only just noticed it now.
--
Posted: 2006-07-19 22:30:29

schilbach Posts: 52

Put your in Internet Browser in Landscape makes it twice as easy to Navigate Pages...

Also theres a cool free game on the SE Website...QuadraPop....is a Tetris Variant....
--
Posted: 2006-07-21 19:31:34

altemyr Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2006-07-21 19:31:34, schilbach wrote:
Put your in Internet Browser in Landscape makes it twice as easy to Navigate Pages...

Also theres a cool free game on the SE Website...QuadraPop....is a Tetris Variant....

That one does not work on my k800. I get the language selection screen, and the "Loading" splash screen, then nothing more happens for at leat 5 minutes. Some other games I have installed do not start either, and OperaMini always asks me to accept the license agreement every time i start it, and bookmarks are not saved between sessions. Another game did at least display an error message: "Not enough memory for saving data! Please delete another application!" Obviously, the space for memory data is limited, even though I have a huge M2 memory card installed and still lots of free phone memory. I wonder which of the programs and games I have installed it is that occupies the memory, and will it free it if I delete that application? This seems to be a task for invesigation for the FAR guys.
--
Posted: 2006-07-22 00:20:20

DarkElf Posts: 62

Here is the best tip for tired people. I noticed this my first day exploring K800.

See the little buttons on the side of the speaker (above the screen). They do a lot of stuff in eg camera and so on. BUT the coolest thing....

If you set an alarm (say 06:00). Flip the phone upsidedown when you go to bed (the screen down to the table). When the alarm rings just press the phone with your hand. That will make the small buttons near the speaker press down, and that will SNOOZE your alarm!!! Great little function if you dont wanna go up in the morning. You don't need to take up the phone to look which button is snooze anymore.

Happy SNOOZING =)

[ This Message was edited by: DarkElf on 2006-07-24 23:40 ]
--
Posted: 2006-07-25 00:39:00

cmikilp Posts: 123

Quote:
On 2006-07-25 00:39:00, DarkElf wrote:
Here is the best tip for tired people. I noticed this my first day exploring K800.

See the little buttons on the side of the speaker (above the screen). They do a lot of stuff in eg camera and so on. BUT the coolest thing....

If you set an alarm (say 06:00). Flip the phone upsidedown when you go to bed (the screen down to the table). When the alarm rings just press the phone with your hand. That will make the small buttons near the speaker press down, and that will SNOOZE your alarm!!! Great little function if you dont wanna go up in the morning. You don't need to take up the phone to look which button is snooze anymore.

Happy SNOOZING =)

[ This Message was edited by: DarkElf on 2006-07-24 23:40 ]

OMG...I wonder if they've thought about this when they designed the phone =)
--
Posted: 2006-07-25 01:16:21
Page <  123, 4 ... 212223>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home