Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : SonyEricsson T300 SimFree UK
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > SonyEricsson T300 SimFree UK Bookmark topic
davieb Posts: 6

Anyone supplying SonyEricsson T300 simfree to the UK?
What's the price?
Price with part/exchange with my T68 upped to T68i? (Remember, T300 may be newer but it doesn't have bluetooth, etc!)

If no-one is selling, when are they due to be released in the UK (anyone know individual network release dates? and dates for general simfree release?)

I know I've asked a lot of questions on it here but I'd be greatful if anyone could answer some (or all )

Regards,
Dave
--
Posted: 2002-10-20 17:24:00
Edit : Quote

kav Posts: 10

Quote:
On 2002-10-20 17:24, davieb wrote:
What's the price?
Price with part/exchange with my T68 upped to T68i? (Remember, T300 may be newer but it doesn't have bluetooth, etc!)

If no-one is selling, when are they due to be released in the UK (anyone know individual network release dates? and dates for general simfree release?)

I know I've asked a lot of questions on it here but I'd be greatful if anyone could answer some (or all )

Regards,
Dave

go to www.phatphones.com
they sell them
--
Posted: 2002-10-23 16:04:00

kav Posts: 10

Quote:
On 2002-10-20 17:24, davieb wrote:
What's the price?

Regards,
Dave

go to www.phatphones.com
they sell them
--
Posted: 2002-10-23 16:04:00

davieb Posts: 6

cheers!
--
Posted: 2002-10-23 16:56:00