Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Accessories : ericsson hbh 20
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > ericsson hbh 20 Bookmark topic
Page12>

RANDYC Posts: 119

Hi!

I'm planning to buy this new bluetooth handset but don't know if is good in regards to voice quality, voice dialing and battery life and likewise is it really wearable as ericsson claims?

Can't wait for bluespoon.....

thanks
--
Posted: 2002-02-03 07:31:00
Edit : Quote

mirsal Posts: 13

Quote:
On 2002-02-03 07:31, RANDYC wrote:
Hi!

I'm planning to buy this new bluetooth handset but don't know if is good in regards to voice quality, voice dialing and battery life and likewise is it really wearable as ericsson claims?

Can't wait for bluespoon.....

thanks

--
Posted: 2002-02-03 08:18:00

mirsal Posts: 13

ooops sorry too many mouse clicks in the past one!
yes i bought the HBH-20 it is great! battery life lasts for 2 days as i dont use it alot, mainly in my car while driving.
sond quality is not so good as i feel that the voice tone changes alot !
highly recommended.
--
Posted: 2002-02-03 08:30:00

T68MIA Posts: 14

HBH 20, it's a must if you own a t68.
Got one myself, use it mostly at work while my phone is being charged....

Get it, get it get it...
--
Posted: 2002-02-03 09:01:00

bert Posts: 48

Do people prefer this one over the HBH-15? The HBH-20 just seems to be like the old traditional hansdfree kits except wireless. You've still got the cable dangling down your neck and an ear bud headphone which keeps falling out. The HBH-15 on the other hand hooks right onto your ear and the microphone sticks out right next to your mouth.

Just my views, I don't own the HBH-20 so I could be underestimating it.
--
Posted: 2002-02-03 18:25:00

maxxn Posts: 2

I have for about a year the bluetooth headset (HBH-15) which was the first model that Ericsson brought to the market. Though I originally bought it with my T39 it works perfectly well with my T68. The new model that you guys are claiming has much better battery efficiency and bluetooth compatibility. (Think it looks better with the new colors that Ericsson adapted for it).
Though I must admit that the new headset that Nokia is producing now seems more ergonomical.
--
Posted: 2002-02-05 11:40:00

bert Posts: 48

maxxn, I think you're talking about the HBH-10. The HBH-15 hasn't been out for a year yet. The HBH-20 (the topic of this thread) is a completely different design of ericsson bluetooth headset, it's like the really old ear bud headsets.
--
Posted: 2002-02-06 01:05:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Yes,..he's referring to the HBH-10,..which I actually got.

Quite good now,..I had the software upgraded.

The Nokia headset is quite big. A friend of mine were in Barcelona for the release of the new nokias,..and the Nokia-people were wearing their new bluetooth.

I wear glasses sometimes (when not using my contact-lenses),..the HBH-10 sits ok, even with glasses on
Of course I consider this, when buying headsets.

Gotta admit that I like the HBH-10 and 15 more than the HBH-20. I think, the concept/idea of being wireless is lost in the 20-model.

jan

--
Posted: 2002-02-06 13:08:00

gooner23 Posts: 51

HBH-20 is cool but has one major fault. It cannot auto answer a call. To take an incoming call on it you have to push the button on the headset unit. Very annoying. Also the T68 cannot seem to talk to the headset and another Bluetooth device at the same time which is a drag. Still like the headset but for the money the lack of auto answer is a real nuiscance
--
Posted: 2002-02-07 01:26:00

arnoldc Posts: > 500

What I did it to set auto-answer in the Port f-free profile to compensate for the problem. Works with HBH-15.
--
Posted: 2002-02-07 03:04:00
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home