Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup : eric phones
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > eric phones Bookmark topic
Page <  12

arnoldc Posts: > 500

To my fellow countrymen, (and other forumers)

This is a public forum that serves the international community as you are very well aware of. We should be thankful that this site exist and continues to exist. I know that there were previous posts in their native language, but please let us understand that, it is probably just what they know, and we can't blame them for that. They don't have an option. Unlike in the Philippines where since High School we all know how to speak in English in some way. Please understand that some forumers here have difficulty speaking in English and yet they try! Just so that everybody can understand it. I suggest that if you want to/can't avoid to speak in your native language, use the Private Message option.

Peace.

P.S. To Lusipher, you get my point now? You also started a thread which we don't understand.

[ This Message was edited by: arnoldc on 2002-02-07 03:07 ]
--
Posted: 2002-02-07 02:51:00
Edit : Quote

GPRS Posts: 144

you got it bro! lucipher started that thread that we dont understand..

peace tayo mga pinoy!
--
Posted: 2002-02-07 04:19:00

GOwin Posts: > 500

willbarrow
have you read my PM? can you suggest any solution?
--
Posted: 2002-02-07 06:11:00

luwi Posts: > 500

okey lang minsan tyo gumamit ng tagalog diba. But, this is a forum, all users are from different country, so we should use English Language so that all esato users will understand what we are talking about.

Peace!!!
-ciao-
--
Posted: 2002-02-07 06:14:00

ferrarista44 Posts: > 500

a'ight then, let's be fair fellows....

mabuhay!

--
Posted: 2002-02-07 09:34:00

GOwin Posts: > 500

pwede naman natin isalin sa wikang ingles yung mga post natin eh. ganyan rin gawa nung mga mababait at sensitibo sa kanila diba?

oi kulang ang pagsalin ko ahh
----------

We can always place the english translation along with the message. That's what some of the posters do - those who are considerate to posters of other nationalities.

But then again, what for? We can communicate in English, which is our second official Language after all.
--
Posted: 2002-02-07 09:50:00
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home