Esato Mobile
Regional : Asia Pacific : PCC: What went wrong and how we can fix it...
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Regional > Asia Pacific > PCC: What went wrong and how we can fix it... Bookmark topic
Page <  1234567>

jperthllave Posts: 52

Question/Suggestion: Is it possible to enable private message posting for the WAP version of Esato? This can minimize the PCC thread overload. What do you think? :-) We need NOT be reactive. Finger-pointing will get us nowhere. Good Night! :-) This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-11-12 13:08:00
Edit : Quote

Question/Suggestion: Is it possible to enable private message posting for the WAP version of Esato? This can minimize the PCC thread overload. What do you think? :-) We need NOT be reactive. Finger-pointing will get us nowhere. Good Night! :-) This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-11-12 13:10:00

--
Posted: 2002-11-12 13:12:00

ojsph Posts: 62

quite exclusive to few members as if they're posting to a private thread! annoying sometimes that it sounds aint forum anymore, though being categorized! should i say just a post, unextractable and empty! well thoughful or thoughtless! what a shame to us! pcc edited rather than locked lets move pinoys to nokia forum!! This post was posted from a T65
--
Posted: 2002-11-12 13:14:00

Calvin c",) Posts: 108

@ojsph - nah!

MODS - after all the posts in this thread, can we now expect some words from you? What do you think of these thoughts? Is a resolution in the works? Is it still possible for ESATO to host the PCC?

Right now it's like walking through a doorway and suddenly hitting a glass wall...clueless. If that's how its supposed to make us feel, you're doing a good job but we'll appreciate it if you can give us a hint of what's going on.
--
Posted: 2002-11-12 13:26:00

JWBlue Posts: 104

im just wondering if the PCC thread was put under the Garbage Section or the Mobile Phone Free Zone will it make a difference? Meaning if the classification says "Read at your own risk" or "Threads that don't fit into the other forums" can the discussions be more "free" and "fun"?

... just thinking out loud cant help not to post anymore hehe
--
Posted: 2002-11-12 13:49:00

kapitan jackal Posts: > 500

just finished reading the entire thread. bonito has very good point. if i can just see the black & white copy of the pcc´s objective, mission vision. also, i dont agree that were in a crisis. @fyi, im getting used to it - no pss/hop This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-11-12 14:27:00

arnoldc Posts: > 500

been listening to you guys/gals, and here's my game.

PCC will live on. HOWEVER, these are the rules:

a) PCC will be moved to mobile free zone, and as such will fully become Chit-Chat, where you can talk about anything. And I mean ANYTHING.
b) PCC will be "flushed" every 5,000 posts. And when I say "flushed", all it's contents will be deleted, and a new one will be started. NO ARCHIVING THIS TIME.
c) as 619 always say, "if you don't like the post, ignore it."

Fair enough?

--
Posted: 2002-11-12 14:36:00

Dagger Posts: 210

@arnoldc: That seems fair enough. At one point, who actually wants to read back a-thousand posts before? That would certainly ease the burden on you folks running ESATO.

But let's bring PCC up to the next level. Where people like us could discuss topics we could all benefit from. That's my point of view, that is.

--
Posted: 2002-11-12 14:42:00

claudine Posts: 0

hahaha talagang sa pinas ka lang makakakita ng ganyan... walang tiwala ang pinoy sa kapwa pinoy... Pinoy mods are being too harsh to their pinoy counterpart....

bakit ba yung iba sa atin dito eh medyo sipsip sa mods.. sang ayon dito sang ayon don! la ba kayong mga sariling dila...

bakit ilalagay sa free zone?
hehe kasi daw ginagawang pinoyexchange ang esato!!
--
Posted: 2002-11-12 14:46:00
Page <  1234567>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home