Esato Mobile
General discussions : Other manufacturers : Nokia 7650
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Nokia 7650 Bookmark topic
Page <  1234

masu Posts: 99

There's always the question: when? Both phones look good on paper but when are they found on the stores? Only fast ones will survive in the wild... and the market today is a wilderness. This post was posted from a T65
--
Posted: 2002-03-08 15:39:00
Edit : Quote

Super G Posts: > 500

7650 will be available in Q2 right on time for summer snapshots
--
Posted: 2002-03-08 16:04:00

masu Posts: 99

Is that a fact or are they just saying so? This post was posted from a T65
--
Posted: 2002-03-08 16:12:00

Talha Posts: 56

Both the P800 and 7650 have there advantages and there will be other manufacturers who will realease \"symbian\" phones (Japanese!). All in all we shall a very intresting battle, lot's of choice, incredible technology and some heated discussions. :-o This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-03-08 16:17:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

7650 will be available in end may/start june.

And yes of course other brands will come along,..thats what I'm hoping too.

I made a topic in the general forum about people always comparing devices,..and that they couldnt speak of ONE device, without beating up another,...thats exactly what people are doing in here too.

We discuss the 7650 in this "other manufacturers" forum,..and someone just "have" to say : the p800 is better !"

Must say that the sentence " this phone is better" is not exactly very constructive, is it ? And not very objective either.

If people like the P800 thats fine, but why make a comment here then ?

Nobody knows how the P800 and 7650 works, or which is the better of those two.
You can only compare the features, all the tech-stuff,..you dont know how it will work in "real-life".

The only reason I write about the P800 right now, is because someone wrote the usual sentence : "this phone is better".

Think about it, please.
You get so tired of that sentence.

Its ok to be critical,..but at least do it in a constructive way.

Jan

--
Posted: 2002-03-08 17:06:00

adamrj Posts: 155

I went into a Nokia shop at the end of last year and they said it was going to be launched in April. Knowing how dates slip though, Jan's information is probably a lot more up to date than mine.

As to which is better - it can only be subjective at the moment, as no one's tried the P800 and is often totally subjective anyway. Personally I prefer Nokia, but that doesn't mean Nokia's better.

Adam
--
Posted: 2002-03-08 17:46:00
Page <  1234

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home