Esato Mobile
Network operators : Europe : O2 Tariffs 1st feb (good for data users) and 3g speed restriction
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Network operators > Europe > O2 Tariffs 1st feb (good for data users) and 3g speed restriction Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... , 101112>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Good Staff deal James do u use ur mins every month tho? I bearley touch mine have to use emm but lol Ive a personal pest friend that has the same on 0range and hes pisses me constantley ringing, texting! I can't get any privacy cos of him. All my pals are like that they keep texting me if I don't reply they get angry lol! Cols, thanks for advising me bout 3 they've a vacancey at my local shopping centre im just applying for any role now don't care
--
Posted: 2008-04-19 00:37:00
Edit : Quote

Daedalus85 Posts: > 500

I prolly would have used to have used all my texts, but now I don't. But the best bit is not having to worry about going over it, cause I can't

Also, with O2 if you now send a blank text to 21202 they text you back with how much you've got left for the month
--
Posted: 2008-04-19 10:15:32

imazz Posts: 142

@Daedalus85
The text to 21202 is a great idea - saves me logging on for the same info

What phone are you upgrading to?
--
Posted: 2008-04-19 12:01:16

will o2 ever let u check ur account via Data James? it comes in handy! I dont use all my texts neither 1000 tho thats taking the piss lol! Be nice if o2 incorporated some of the things Vodafone had!
--
Posted: 2008-04-19 18:00:00

Well I tried getting an N82 today (to sell) and I'll have to wait till Monday it seems, oh well a few days can't hurt

And when you say by data, do you mean wap? Cause yes, in the text they send you theres a wap link to see more about it.
--
Posted: 2008-04-19 19:52:07

5nak3 Posts: 364

just had a look at the wap link you mentioned, but it says that this service is unabailable on my account. So i guess i might have to ring up customer services and see what they can do.

Ah well, for the most part the text will suffice, although if i am not mistaken the figures it gives are a couple of days behind.
--
Posted: 2008-04-19 20:29:59

Quote:
On 2008-04-19 19:52:07, Daedalus85 wrote:
Well I tried getting an N82 today (to sell) and I'll have to wait till Monday it seems, oh well a few days can't hurt

And when you say by data, do you mean wap? Cause yes, in the text they send you theres a wap link to see more about it.

Why don't u ask ur work for a N95 8GB Nokia as if ur after cash u can get over £200 for it Yup I mean wap.. Funny how o2 get with the program after uve gone lol but Still what there doing to its customers capping speeds is terrible im still glad I left, and if they say anything to me in the interview bout why I left i'll tell them to I know they still have my old account details lol
--
Posted: 2008-04-19 23:58:00

darrengf Posts: > 500

Well i missed this one completely, but after reading about the ballance checker on wap i was confused.

But oh my god its there and its gr8 too.
Welldone o2

How did you get on Miss UK?

--
Posted: 2008-04-21 20:51:37

I tried, but because of my staff tariff, if you try and ring up and haggle a better deal, and threaten to leave, they'll give you your PAC code and wave bye bye at you, because they know you won't get a better deal anywhere lol

Got the N82 for sale, it's going on 'pre-sale' here until Sunday where it'll be ebayed unless I get a better deal here
--
Posted: 2008-04-21 22:41:23

Darren, interview's this thursday!
don't care if I get it tbh.. but i'll give it ago

theres plenty more fish out there
im intested in Kitchen work, housekeeping something that would keep me from getting bored btw

James well I hope you manage to get the asking price for your handset,
you need something good since your working with a nightmare woman

02 don't seem to offer anything good to existing customers,
if you treaten to go they'll just give your Pac after they have stressed the hell outta yeah which they did with a certain Moi

I Emailed 02 to see if they had a Mailing list as I wanna keep a eye out for amazing Sim only deals next year so far 150 Anytime Mins and 500 texts is what I can get for £15 from Vodafone which is brill but I wanna see what everyone else has to offer lol

--
Posted: 2008-04-22 01:47:48
Page <  123 ... , 101112>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home