Esato Mobile
Network operators : Europe : O2 Tariffs 1st feb (good for data users) and 3g speed restriction
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Network operators > Europe > O2 Tariffs 1st feb (good for data users) and 3g speed restriction Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 101112

Daedalus85 Posts: > 500

We do 200 minutes 400 texts for a slightly more even balance

And it's only me they wouldn't help, because I'm paying f-all for what I'm getting anyway

But almost all our other customers have no trouble, I'm always getting told how good our retentions team is, must have been a bad call you had Kerry :/
--
Posted: 2008-04-22 08:33:30
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

As useless as o2's email service is nothings changed in that boat, they've told me to check there website as there unable to add me to a mailing list.

200 Mins and 400 texts sound alrite with them,
but you can also get that with Vodafone..

they will swap some of your mins for more texts apparentley,
so I assume they could swap the texts for more mins

then if Im lucky I might be able to get that and Data for £20 a month which would be lovely next year, but lets just see what happens im hoping "3" will offer something too,

There PAYG sounds good my pal mentioned with that you get 2GB Data for £5.00 which is 1GB more then Pay monthley! there mins and texts are abit like T-Mobile swap this and that plans.

lol I haven't forgotten the stress 02 casused me to cancel my contract,
but I think the woman got a warning anyway

--
Posted: 2008-04-22 18:33:00

Interview went wrong.

on the Email it askes you to:

Our interview processes are designed to ensure that we recruit the right people, with a can-do attitude and the ability to make O2 customer experiences special. With this in mind, we’ll be asking you to give us examples of your experiences and achievements, especially those that relate directly to the role. We’ll also want you to support your answers with more detailed information about how you have succeeded in different aspects of your life

I wrote all this down then they ask me questions on my application WTF ones if they had advised me i could've looked into on the application if I had known stupid sods! I even said this to him,..

they just caught me off track not happy!

oh well !

--
Posted: 2008-04-24 18:35:53

haynesycop Posts: > 500

Of course there going to ask you stuff what is on the application what would be the point otherwise.

--
Posted: 2008-04-24 22:25:25

The point of the matter was that the email said exactley what was to be discussed however it wasn't, they asked things of my application,..

there was no application into discussion on the email if they had mentioned this then I would have looked at it you get me!!!

another bloody thing the job was FULLTIME listed then the fella says it's Part time wtf is that about?
--
Posted: 2008-04-24 23:20:49
Page <  123 ... 101112

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home