Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : General : Sony Ericsson C702 Cyber-shot discussion
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Sony Ericsson C702 Cyber-shot discussion Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 45 ... 606162>

milan91 Posts: > 500

Found some photos with C702i
http://www.flickr.com/photos/virgilefontaine/page10/



[ This Message was edited by: milan91 on 2008-05-03 21:35 ]
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 22:34:46
Edit : Quote

bavlondon2 Posts: > 500

I totally forgot about this. I was actually considering the W890 but dont intend to use the walkman feature as i already have an ipod so just wanted a nice small but sturdy phone that has a good battery, is good for texting and takes nice pics. So I guess I should really be looking at this baby right? Dont get me wrong the C902 looks nice but i dont like the camera lens cover system or the touch senseitive button.

Can anyone confirm if the C702 is running on A200 platform? And its definatley 2.2 inch screen?

_________________


[ This Message was edited by: bavlondon2 on 2008-05-03 21:45 ]
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 22:45:06
Edit : Quote

NightBlade Posts: > 500


On 2008-05-03 22:45:06, bavlondon2 wrote:

Can anyone confirm if the C702 is running on A200 platform? And its definatley 2.2 inch screen?

_________________


[ This Message was edited by: bavlondon2 on 2008-05-03 21:45 ]

Yes and yes.
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 22:50:49
Edit : Quote

bavlondon2 Posts: > 500

Nice one nightblade. I think I have found my next phone. And its price on play is listed as 249 for release. GSMArena also says its pic quality is generally above the K810.

One thing I dont get though if the C series is the new cybershot then why isnt both the 702 and 902 using a xenon flash?
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 22:58:42
Edit : Quote

NightBlade Posts: > 500


On 2008-05-03 22:58:42, bavlondon2 wrote:

One thing I dont get though if the C series is the new cybershot then why isnt both the 702 and 902 using a xenon flash?


1) So that they can be more affordable.
2) Because they aren't flagships.

Oh, and you're welcome.
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 23:05:28
Edit : Quote

plankgatan Posts: > 500


On 2008-05-03 23:05:28, NightBlade wrote:

On 2008-05-03 22:58:42, bavlondon2 wrote:

One thing I dont get though if the C series is the new cybershot then why isnt both the 702 and 902 using a xenon flash?


1) So that they can be more affordable.
2) Because they aren't flagships.

Oh, and you're welcome.


you wrong.

c902 is the very new flagship (and second also c702)

c902 CANT use any xenon flash because they are to thin. (xenon flash need thicker space). thats why use this new "photo LED flash"

c702 seems to have the same excellent sensor as k810/k800. it produce similar quality. thats nice. but but, K850 will still be better with its real xenon flash. (i do miss "face detection" c702 offers. looks very very cool)

_________________
I K850, W810 & T29
------------------------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21179102@N07/
(t610, t630, k700, k750, k800, k810)



[ This Message was edited by: plankgatan on 2008-05-03 22:17 ]
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 23:10:11
Edit : Quote

bavlondon2 Posts: > 500

You know technically I reckon this phone is as good in terms of music playback as the w890. Im surprised there are only 3 pages of talk so far for this phone.

It should be released soon right? Is it Q2 or Q3?
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 23:11:05
Edit : Quote

NightBlade Posts: > 500


On 2008-05-03 23:10:11, plankgatan wrote:

On 2008-05-03 23:05:28, NightBlade wrote:

On 2008-05-03 22:58:42, bavlondon2 wrote:

One thing I dont get though if the C series is the new cybershot then why isnt both the 702 and 902 using a xenon flash?


1) So that they can be more affordable.
2) Because they aren't flagships.

Oh, and you're welcome.


you wrong.

c902 is the very new flagship (and second also c702)

c902 & c702 & g900 CANT use any xenon flash because they are to thin. (xenon flash need thicker space). thats why use this new "photo LED flash"


Nope, you're wrong. The C902 is just an alternative 5MP phone (to the K850).
What you're right about is that C902 is too thin for a xenon flash, but the C702 isn't. But still they haven't incorporated a Xenon flash because it would make it more expensive.
Also, the G900 doesn't have a photo flash, but a regular LED one.

[ This Message was edited by: NightBlade on 2008-05-03 22:21 ]
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 23:16:13
Edit : Quote

BobaFett Posts: > 500

as i know se, til xmas for sure
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 23:16:26
Edit : Quote

NightBlade Posts: > 500


On 2008-05-03 23:11:05, bavlondon2 wrote:

It should be released soon right? Is it Q2 or Q3?


It's sooner than you think.
May.
--
Posted: 2008-05-03 23:17:17
Edit : Quote
Page <  123, 45 ... 606162>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home