Esato Mobile
Network operators : Europe : New T Mobile tariff
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Network operators > Europe > New T Mobile tariff Bookmark topic
Bonovox Posts: > 500

T Mobile has improved its pre pay offering by introducing 2 new choices. Firstly is free credit if you top up 10 between Monday to Friday they give you another 10 free. The new tariff out is 5 Day Pass where by you can talk and text as much as you want to any network for 5 days for just 7.50. Not bad but if you do this every week may turn out spending quite alot though unlimited calls and texts is handy. Would be nice if they did a set amount each month you could buy instead for unlimited calls and texts instead of 5 days. But the free ten quid aint bad. I think the pre pay offerings out there especially from O2 are getting better though lagging behind in the pre pay market are Orange and Virgin i think. All the rest offer something decent with free stuff.
--
Posted: 2008-05-01 02:00:00
Edit : Quote

goldenface Posts: > 500

Quite good. Top by 10 during the week and they give you 10 free to use Saturday and Sunday.

--
Posted: 2008-05-01 12:01:33

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes i think its better than top up Friday where all you get is free texts. On pre pay there is too much of this free text thing going on thats why i like O2 they offer the choice of free texts or calls plus free credit back not just one option.
--
Posted: 2008-05-01 13:53:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home