Daedalus85 Posts: > 500

I'm sure we'll be ok without one prepay customer, bon voyage
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 00:10:54
Edit : Quote

shanespencer Posts: > 500

On 2008-05-16 00:10:54, Daedalus85 wrote:
I'm sure we'll be ok without one prepay customer, bon voyage

Sounds like someone needs to attend a Customer Service refresher course.
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 00:14:52

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Well i thank you your so kind. I bet ya that as O2 gain more and more customers more and more problems will start to arise and they wont keep up. Thats what normally happens with networks THE O2 BUBBLE WILL BURST. One day.
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 00:46:00

Miss UK Posts: > 500

0range only have data limit of 30MB don't they Give 3 Payg a try bono and report back I was gunna port my Mobile Number over to them however they said ringing Germany would cost me 35p a min .. Regarding Customer Service i'll have u know that having my own P.A. Im actually gonna end up getting some experience within a retail outlet could be a phonestore whom knows maybe o2 haha talking to jobcentre next wednesday as there sorting this for me
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 01:01:00

darrengf Posts: > 500

From My own expercence with being with Orange for 7 years is that
O2 are so much better, they answer the phone pretty much straight away. Infact the max ive ever been on hold is 15-20 seconds.

Ive had bad dealings with customer care on orange and i know that there are still problems when my friends try to call for help.

Either the customer agent doesnt know, wont help or havnt got a clue what were asking them.

Also calls can take upto 45 mins to be answered. I know that the longest i had to wait was over 1 and half hours when i was with them.

Any way

This may help you regarding customer care

A Recent Survey was carried out by JD power.

Contracts

Pay as You go

[ This Message was edited by: darrengf on 2008-05-16 00:11 ]
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 01:04:33

Well Miss UK good luck with the job in a phone store im sure you will succeed one day soon. As for 3 yes their network is good though i have heard about customer services for both Orange and 3 being bad. I used to be with Orange and to be honest i never need to call customer services very much and i never had many network problems with Orange as their network is more robust than most. Orange data is not as good so considering 3 but right now am still trying to find solution to my email and network problems so i dont have to leave. Getting nowhere still but i will report back. And to those of you here who work for networks STOP TAKING IT SO PERSONALLY. People have problems and opinions about networks it does not reflect on you or mean i dont like you im just having a rant. Im sure other people get cheesed off when you might put down other networks and you go on about O2. So far i have not had major issues with them until now and you say things cos your annoyed. Chill.
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 02:25:00

Greggy Posts: > 500

o2 c.c are as much use as a choclate fire guard regardin gprs. 1st used o2 (old genie sim) 8 year ago and they always say u cant use pop3 with payngo when in fact u can. (unless its changed in last 4 month) and of course they dnt acknowledge theres a 10minute cut off whilst downloading

This message was posted from a N73-1
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 16:30:17

Well folks my number ports over to Orange next Tuesday evening. I just been sending emails using Orange and all works fine. Bye O2.
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 20:00:00

masseur Posts: > 500

ditto. I'm back to tmob on Tuesday
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 20:04:56

I got solid 3G coverage too with Orange where i live which is nice. It works nice and fast.
--
Posted: 2008-05-16 20:43:00
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home