Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : New to Esato? Please read this forum first : C902 Problems
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > C902 Problems Bookmark topic
Page123>

iromey Posts: 6

I have a huuuge problem with my C902.
Not sure what firmware it is, but I found the phone and I assume it's imported from India, mainly because of the arabic writing on the keys.

I can't check the firmware because, everytime I start the phone, it lags a while to find service, seems fine for 10 seconds, then goes blank and seems to reboot itself, repeating the process over and over again. When this happens the only lights that are on are the keys and the camera button.

I don't know what to do. I've tried switching SIM cards, manually taking the battery out, and even tried shutting it down before it rebooted itself.

What do I do?
--
Posted: 2008-08-27 08:29:57
Edit : Quote

Muhammad-Oli Posts: > 500

Try the Sony Ericsson Update Service. You can download it from the Sony Ericsson website, and once you've done that, follow the instructions the program gives you. That's assuming you have a USB cable for it?
--
Posted: 2008-08-27 08:35:00

Yeah I tried the service, and it's installed, but it won't start up on my computer.
I'm running on vista, and I don't know why that won't work as well...
--
Posted: 2008-08-27 08:37:25

That's weird. Sometimes SEUS does take a while to start up... Have you given it a good 10 minutes to start up? Or does it just fail straight away?
--
Posted: 2008-08-27 08:39:31

It doesn't even start up, period
--
Posted: 2008-08-27 08:41:27

Ok, well that's the only suggestion I can offer other than flashing it via davinci, but that will cost you.
--
Posted: 2008-08-27 08:43:29

strizlow800 Posts: > 500

Totalgsm would be an option too. But none of the online flashing clients supporting 3150 phones like yours are free...
--
Posted: 2008-08-27 10:58:51

Fredrix Posts: 76

You still have warranty on your phone, if you have problems, why not use it? The SE-update dont work on vista 64-bit so far.

This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2008-08-28 03:23:05

kouklitsa Posts: 1

My phone has been acting up after having it for a Week! Turning off and on randomly and vibrating! I tried to do a master reset, BIG MISTAKE! cause now the phone is stuck at the screen please wait for the pasted 5 hours i have tried everything i found through this website google and i called SE themselves to ask and they said do a software update, tried to do that the computer cant read the phone! im soo frustrated cause i spend 370euros on it in a dif, country and SE told me its out of warranty now cause i bought it from a dif country and i have to pay 100 bucks to send it and get it fixed! Something help me try to figure out how to fix this phone before i loose my mind!
--
Posted: 2008-09-12 04:08:36

totalgsm Posts: > 500

Would recommend you to flash the firmware of the phone.
--
Posted: 2008-09-12 06:43:52
Page123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home