Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Windows Mobile : Why dont i like WM?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Windows Mobile > Why dont i like WM? Bookmark topic
Page <  1234

mattiL Posts: 120

Hmm

Maybe I should explain what Hard Reset means.
It completetely resets the phone to what was delivered from factory, everything you used to have installed needs to be reinstalled.

I'm fairly certain the registry is clean too. ; )
--
Posted: 2008-11-05 19:34:40
Edit : Quote

makbil Posts: > 500

Hard reset is not a unique X1 feature, I believe most WM devices have it, in fact, HTC Tytn II does have it for a fact, you just need to know the right key combination to activate it.
I'm not happy about reading so many problems on X1. My Tytn II, right out of the box with WM 6.0 was very stable, after installing WM 6.1 ROM it's even better, no crashes or freezes, all PPC applications install and work properly, in short, no compatibility issues.

Obviously, being a MS product, WM would display most of the bloated Windows behavior but it's not really any worse than UIQ3's present state.

I would recommend PocketCM, a contacts manager without a stylus - it's the best I've seen and it's free.

--
Posted: 2008-11-06 01:29:25

jalal Posts: 255

Got my X1 yesterday, it's beautiful, great to hold and very sexy looking. Everyone that see's it wants a feel and to know what it is, since its not on sale in Bahrain until the end of the month. One thing that killed the phone for me and I want to get rid of it ASAP! The damn OS, I knew I hate Windows mobile but still thought since this is an SE I'd give it a go. Sadly we'll have to part company, not worth keeping in my collection either, since its not a phone that I'll love. I wish that SE would release the same phone with Symbian, which will make a huge difference for me.
--
Posted: 2008-11-13 14:47:10
Page <  1234

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home