Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : Say everything. . . .
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > Say everything. . . . Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... , 192021>

max_wedge Posts: > 500

Aardvark, AARP, Aaron, Abacus, Abandon, Abase....etc etc ... Zyrian, Zythem, Zythepsary, Zythum

--
Posted: 2010-08-30 09:21:22
Edit : Quote

occupied Posts: 99

From The Book of Mozilla, 11:9, 10th Edition (note: type 'about:mozilla' on your Fennec address bar, just like Minimo with different message, to produce this entertaining effect. Chekkit oot.):

[q]Mammon slept. And the beast reborn spread over the earth and its numbers grew legion. And they proclaimed the times and sacrificed crops unto the fire, with the cunning of foxes. And they built a new world in their own image as promised by the sacred words, and spoke of the beast with their children. Mammon awoke, and lo! it was naught but a follower.[/q]

Let's interpret. Mammon is Microsoft, or, we should say Microsoft Internet Explorer. The beast is Mozilla family. Foxes are Firefox. Vengeance smelt in the air.

Unfortunately for IE, the choice not to release the latest version to the outdated but still prominent and widely used OS like XP, makes users switch to its contenders. However, this is not Microsoft's fault, they have to do that for cashflow. Browser doesn't generate profits as much as needed to maintain the project. Maybe IE shall go open source? Learning from .NET I'm a bit pessimistic and rather see things from the bright side: not being number 1 gives IE a break not to be schploited by cyber crooks.

Hail Explorer!

--
Posted: 2010-09-13 11:21:00

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I carry a muthaf@$%ing HMG

--
Posted: 2010-09-13 13:39:01

ceaser2008 Posts: > 500

is that real?!
--
Posted: 2010-09-13 13:59:35

Yeah, but it's not really mine - it's from wikipedia.
--
Posted: 2010-09-13 14:33:44

phonecrzy Posts: 478

CHERYL COLE CANNOT SING.
--
Posted: 2010-09-22 18:38:10

phonecrzy Posts: 478

On 2010-09-22 18:38:10, phonecrzy wrote:
CHERYL COLE CANNOT SING.

i shall end the thread with that.. i assume
--
Posted: 2010-10-07 21:03:25

iMerica is for emerica. live long ah-merica..ahuh!
--
Posted: 2010-12-25 11:13:00

rikken Posts: > 500

Aejfiruvhofkprokpoi. .. . . . . .
--
Posted: 2010-12-28 21:29:13

Q: What is Internet's most popular page in 2010?
A: Error. The page is unavailable, with either error message:
1. moral police thinks it's not suitable for small children - yes, this posting's talking to you!
2. grammar police thinks too much grammar accidents on that page so that it'll affect small children's language skillz
3. connection reset by peer. peer pressure, some heroes behind great fyrwall are in action
4. request time out. net neutrality supporters have the right to slow down everything if the owner of the page refuses to pay them a great sum of tributes
5. DMCA takedown request. that blooming page ruins america's economy
6. some of you folks suffer from no-wikileaks-around syndrome
7. the page is attacking the very basic principles of free Web: "ungesetzlich und ungebärdig und frei", sez Rämster the Röcker. UMLÖUD.
8. Opera, Software, ASA, thinks, the, address, you, just, typed, is, not, punctuated -- speeled, correstlee
9. IE mobile is too "smart" to handle the requested page

chekkit oot soon.
--
Posted: 2010-12-31 05:35:00
Page <  123 ... , 192021>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home