Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Windows Mobile : WinMo 6.1 email patch
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Windows Mobile > WinMo 6.1 email patch Bookmark topic
Page <  12

the_mont Posts: 97

On 2008-11-19 01:42:42, gseh88 wrote:
I haven't had the send emails problem for quite a few weeks and after installing the patch a couple of days ago, this afternoon the problem returned. This patch is obviously not a patch after all! Come on Microsoft, you must do better. This is such a basic and fundamental problem which needs to be sorted immediately.

Second that!

Absolute rubbish MS! If I had more time, I go back to my programming days and fix it myself... I do believe someone on XDA-Developers has done such a thing, but haven't investigated it, as it's not near the top of my "to-do" list. If I get the chance next week, I'll look into it on XDA-Developers.

Chris

[ This Message was edited by: the_mont on 2008-11-19 13:16 ]
--
Posted: 2008-11-19 14:15:52
Edit : Quote

gseh88 Posts: 134

On 2008-11-19 14:15:52, the_mont wrote:

On 2008-11-19 01:42:42, gseh88 wrote:
I haven't had the send emails problem for quite a few weeks and after installing the patch a couple of days ago, this afternoon the problem returned. This patch is obviously not a patch after all! Come on Microsoft, you must do better. This is such a basic and fundamental problem which needs to be sorted immediately.

Second that!

Absolute rubbish MS! If I had more time, I go back to my programming days and fix it myself... I do believe someone on XDA-Developers has done such a thing, but haven't investigated it, as it's not near the top of my "to-do" list. If I get the chance next week, I'll look into it on XDA-Developers.

Chris

[ This Message was edited by: the_mont on 2008-11-19 13:16 ]

It would be great if you could help out on this. MS took months to come up with this patch which doesn't work so who knows how long they will take to come up with something that does?! I wish I knew more about the insides of phones so I could look into it myself.
--
Posted: 2008-11-19 19:41:33
Edit : Quote
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home