Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Nokia : Nokia X series
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Nokia X series Bookmark topic
Page <  12345

Bonovox Posts: > 500

A capacitive screen is one which only needs light strokes to use but cannot be used with a stylus or finger nail. Its a better more sensitive type of screen and more responsive like what the Iphone uses. Other types of screen are resistive which require more pressure but can be used with finger nails or stylus. Nokia up to now only used resistive type.

Personally I would get the Nokia over the Iphone
--
Posted: 2010-04-03 01:16:00
Edit : Quote

Marly Posts: > 500

The iPhone OS is much more userfriendly than Symbian for touchscreens, because, as most reviewers complain, Nokia didn't change enough in this new version of their "old" OS.
But, otoh , when you're used to this OS, with a phone like the N95, this con can turn into a pro, as you'll almost immediately get along with this "new" version, because they've hardly changed it .
--
Posted: 2010-04-03 01:26:34

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Oh rite now I see what it is thanks for explaining that! Masseur if ur missus is used to having her keypad u should get her a phone with best of both thats why I had a S8300v cos I was dreading the touchscreen usage, I have a iPod touch and good god the qwerty is small but this X6 is easy to text on better then the iPod so the iPhone to, there both the same device minus the phone allow u can download some software to turn it into the iPhone and use a earpiece and mic to access calls! Whatever u decide Masseur take ur wife along with u to test the phones first !
--
Posted: 2010-04-03 04:28:23
Page <  12345

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home