Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Windows Mobile : Official Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 discussion
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Windows Mobile > Official Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 discussion Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 30, 313233>

mreman4k Posts: 101

HD2 slower than the X2?? Riiiggghhhttt...maybe your friend had a slow HD2. I've personally used an HD2 and an X2 (just a tiny bit) and the HD2 blows the X2 out of the water.

With the crashes, welcome to Windows Mobile. I used to have crashes all the time on my X1, but luckily onced you get use to Windows Mobile and its limitations those go away. Hopefully, people can start cooking up some good ROMs for the X2. Hows the image quality of the camera?
--
Posted: 2010-02-07 01:52:32
Edit : Quote

echo.shane Posts: 304

ok well if its possible to port android to x2 then i might buy one especially if the qwerty board works and i dont have to slide out the qwerty board to rotate the screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M5cIgMzJ1g
--
Posted: 2010-02-07 03:07:29

Dups! Posts: > 500

I also highly doubt that the X2 is faster than the HD2.

Nice to see a very decent upgrade from SE.
--
Posted: 2010-02-07 09:09:22

7alif Posts: 8

On 2010-02-07 01:52:32, mreman4k wrote:
HD2 slower than the X2?? Riiiggghhhttt...maybe your friend had a slow HD2. I've personally used an HD2 and an X2 (just a tiny bit) and the HD2 blows the X2 out of the water.

With the crashes, welcome to Windows Mobile. I used to have crashes all the time on my X1, but luckily onced you get use to Windows Mobile and its limitations those go away. Hopefully, people can start cooking up some good ROMs for the X2. Hows the image quality of the camera?

So you didnt have X2 and you want me to believe you ??

why should i think he is the lair and you are the right ???

a tiny bit my A** DONT say anything till you have or own both of them
--
Posted: 2010-02-07 11:21:01

TimeKiller Posts: 46

On 2010-02-07 11:21:01, 7alif wrote:

On 2010-02-07 01:52:32, mreman4k wrote:

While reading all a.m. posts I'm almost sure that most of people who complain have never used the device personally therefore they either just speculate or simply have no idea what they are talking about...
@camera - I haven't take a single shot yet (believe me or not) been busy playing with other features and setting up e-mails, business apps etc...
will write about it (camera) when test it
But I can already say - I am VERY satisfied with the device ! HTC makes good phones - no question about that, but I still prefer X2. Whoever want - be my guest and buy HD2. It's also a good phone and cost about the same money...
--
Posted: 2010-02-07 15:49:01

mreman4k Posts: 101

On 2010-02-07 11:21:01, 7alif wrote:

I don't want to wreck this thread with some lengthy response, but I have used them both, and during my time with them, the HD2 was faster, hands down. Thats not taking anything away from the X2, HD2 was faster. :kanyeshrug:

Back on topic: How's the keyboard?

--
Posted: 2010-02-07 16:15:22

I don't want to wreck this thread with some lengthy response, but I have used them both, and during my time with them, the HD2 was faster, hands down. Thats not taking anything away from the X2, HD2 was faster. :kanyeshrug:

Back on topic: How's the keyboard?

No offence, but since you have used them - you should know how's the keyboard already, don't you ?

As for my opinion (regarding keyboard) - I have not used it yet seriously. The arrangement of the buttons in Bulgarian language is not done according to my taste (Bulgarian phonetic layout), therefore I need to rearrange the keys before start to use it actively. Besides that, on latin (qwerty) - it's pretty convenient (mean it's NOT like on netbooks, but it's better then nothing), however I have never used the phone with hardware keyboard before, therefore I have nothing to compare it with...

Btw - can anyone give an advice how to change cyrilic keyboard to [Bulgarian phonetic layout] ? It is arranged as [Bulgarian BDS] on my X2 and so far I didn't find the way to change it. Help pls!
--
Posted: 2010-02-09 13:45:03

dothan Posts: 47

aekmap (it's free) and new layout for it.
--
Posted: 2010-02-09 15:58:54

On 2010-02-09 15:58:54, dothan wrote:
aekmap (it's free) and new layout for it.

Can you pls post a link - from where I can download it ? A link with bit of guidance how to use it could be helpful as well...
Thanks in advance!
--
Posted: 2010-02-09 20:07:15

dothan Posts: 47

http://ae.inc.ru/aekmapdownload.php It's quite simply process. Install the program on the device, find or create a suitable for the device keyboard layout. You can try some of the available on the site.
--
Posted: 2010-02-09 21:40:13
Page <  123 ... 30, 313233>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home