Esato Mobile
General discussions : Product reviews : A Nokia 5530 review
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Product reviews > A Nokia 5530 review Bookmark topic
Page <  123>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah whilst camera quality is similar i think this one has the edge. It has far more camera options and settings to play with and pics do look quite good for such a camera. Its also fast too. Pics look amazing on screen. Video now though it is vga @30fps they do look good on screen and sound good but viewed on a pc you can see they have been compressed resulting in digital blocking and noise. Though for the price its still far better than most. Using the video light does not do much except with close faces.
--
Posted: 2009-09-12 12:40:00
Edit : Quote

I tell you also the radio is so cool. All the text scrolls across the screen in a funky fashion and looks so cool. Nice little touches. Also the supplied headphones are very good.
--
Posted: 2009-09-12 19:31:00

brys182 Posts: 246

thanks bono

nokia is now evolving with this fone. There's no reason to hate Nokia with this new creation.
Nice famous last word bono.

--
Posted: 2009-09-12 22:03:36

Yes indeed. So far its only crashed once but i was typing really fast and playing music at the same time and it turned and back on again. But only once and most smartphones crash sometimes. Hoping soon for firmware update. Does anyone know how often Nokia bring out updates.
--
Posted: 2009-09-12 22:24:00

Bheng18 Posts: 264

Could someone posts a pictuer of this fone?:D

Anyways,does this fone supported
by flash player?
What is the edge
of this fone on nokia 5800xm and nokia 5800 navigation?
Is it out here in the philippines?
--
Posted: 2009-09-13 11:31:30

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

All Nokia smartphones have FlashPlayer, since the N95 they have FlashLite3.1 support so they can play the majority of flash content on most sites if not all.
--
Posted: 2009-09-13 11:53:39

Main disadvantages:
No 3G support
No built-in GPS receiver
Display has poor sunlight legibility
Default font size is a bit small due to the smaller screen
Somewhat limited 3rd party software availability
Average camera image quality
Video recording quality is unimpressive
Doesn't charge off its microUSB port
No smart dialing
No DivX/XviD video support out of the box
Shaky back cover compromises build quality
No TV-out functionality

ive read this in a phone review site,
how true is the shaky back cover?
how about limited 3rd party?

thanks

--
Posted: 2009-09-14 04:12:43

You cant really complain about this phone it has more features & better quality too for the price than any other phone so far. The battery cover yes it wobbles on the bottom bit a little but its not that bad & it stays on at least. As for apps I dont know I have yet to bother & the camera though not the best there is the pics look so clear on its screen & there are lots of settings to play with. Video again is good for the price but it is heavily compressed so there is some noise. Never mind I just love playing with this phone & its the first phone I have had with such a sharp screen. Mostly have had screens not above QVGA but when I wake in the morning & see that screen it wakes me up In sunlight you can see it fairly well its not as bad as some aI have seen
--
Posted: 2009-09-14 15:51:37

thanks bono.

how about the use of Operan mini? and other mobile browsers?
browsing speed? scrolling up and down? is it easy?
sorry for the stupid questions..
--
Posted: 2009-09-15 03:14:59

Using Opera is very fast and brisk and scrolling is also fast easily the best touch screen i used.
--
Posted: 2009-09-15 12:13:00
Page <  123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home