Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Android or Next Gen Iphone?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Android or Next Gen Iphone? Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

fregzius Posts: 2

Hi This is Fregzius.
I have heard lots of about the Android and I still do not know about that. I request you to that please any one tell me about that.
Thanks.
--
Posted: 2009-11-25 20:44:55
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

Android Operating System
--
Posted: 2009-11-25 20:50:31

NoroBiik Posts: 277

YouTube Android video

Good beginner's video for Android above.
[ This Message was edited by: NoroBiik on 2009-12-07 04:10 ]

--
Posted: 2009-12-07 05:10:11

cherrymiller Posts: 8

Yeh, i will pick up this phone, it's so hot
--
Posted: 2009-12-10 09:37:23

Indiandawg Posts: > 500

For me to be honest. Its still Windows Mobile.
Iphone is new but it's key feature is GUI. Android is new but has a lot of potential.
I'm sure Windows Mobile 7 will have a lot to offer.
--
Posted: 2009-12-15 11:46:36

thami Posts: 169

On 2009-12-15 11:46:36, Indiandawg wrote:
For me to be honest. Its still Windows Mobile.
Iphone is new but it's key feature is GUI. Android is new but has a lot of potential.
I'm sure Windows Mobile 7 will have a lot to offer.

Wrong!!!

Android I say at least you wont regret it.
--
Posted: 2009-12-15 20:17:21

masseur Posts: > 500

I've spent a fortnight with android 1.6 in the hero, and a week with android 1.5 in the tmobile pulse and I have to say that so far I am unimpressed.

while yes, the iphone caught my attention even in its 2g guise even knowing its limitations, android has not caught that same attention even in the slightest. It very much feels like what I think something like ubuntu is, and unix is, and dos was... I haven't found the right words yet but it just feels immature... yes, even compared to that early iphone.

I have no idea what next gen iphone will bring so I am not sure how to make a comparison here, but I will certainly try android 2.0 or 2.1 as I'm sure it will only get better... but I have no doubt I will be continuing with whatever the next gen iphone brings... hopefully a bigger screen

WM has been recently reintroduced into my life after some abscence but only due to the huge screen, 1ghz processor and UI makeover that HTC bring in the HD2. I'm not sure another manufacturer will pick up on that and that is a shame because, finally, WM has the power that makes it shine, but I do feel its on its way out unless MS bring it fully up to date without the need for companies like HTC to feel they need to change its appearance

in summary for this topic title then, I'll definitely give the next android version a go but there is no doubt I'll be after the next gen iphone, whatever that may be!

but, compared with Iandiandawg... I'm no mac fan though its a means to and end for iphone development
--
Posted: 2009-12-15 20:36:40

thami Posts: 169

wake up people you have an open phone free to do what ever you dream and here are people going on about iphone and wanting to be locked down :S
--
Posted: 2009-12-15 21:08:08

masseur Posts: > 500

@thami, with greatest respect, perhaps you need to wake up!

on iphone you can do just about anything you want to do as there is "an app for that"... and no, I'm not just repeating the ads. the few things you can't find in the app store, you can probably get via jailbreaking which is easier today than its ever been

on android, the choice is still very minimal although yes, its an open phone, but unless you are a developer yourself you are limited to what is actually available

--
Posted: 2009-12-15 21:12:45

mriley Posts: > 500

its amazing how many people are buying phones worth 300 - 600 pounds nowadays
--
Posted: 2009-12-15 21:29:15
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home