Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Samsung : Samsung m8910 pixon 12 sat nav
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Samsung m8910 pixon 12 sat nav Bookmark topic
strephon Posts: 13

Can anyone tell me what other satnav software will run on this phone, also what is the operating system on this phone is it android or symbian?
regards
strephon
--
Posted: 2009-11-24 16:47:59
Edit : Quote

Vit Posts: 279

On 2009-11-24 16:47:59, strephon wrote:
Can anyone tell me what other satnav software will run on this phone, also what is the operating system on this phone is it android or symbian?
regards
strephon

This is certainly not the proper thread to ask that, pal. Nonetheless, you should make a little research before posting that kind of query anywhere @ this forum.
--
Posted: 2009-11-24 16:50:23

Why do I offend you because I own a samsung , or do you think I am looking free satnav software?
I was asking because I was looking at city live 8 and wondered would it work?
These forums are for help and you should not be on a forum if you won't be helpful!

--
Posted: 2009-11-24 19:57:05

Oh and by the way I have a sony ericsson k750i if that helps!
--
Posted: 2009-11-24 20:44:25

Vit Posts: 279

On 2009-11-24 19:57:05, strephon wrote:
Why do I offend you because I own a samsung , or do you think I am looking free satnav software?
I was asking because I was looking at city live 8 and wondered would it work?
These forums are for help and you should not be on a forum if you won't be helpful!

I didn't feel offended. You seem offended by my reminder that you should not start a thread on the Symbian forum just to ask if your phone is or isn't Symbian. Even the laziest person on earth know to do a little research on Google before posting such an easy question like that. Imagine if everybody begin to start threads here just to get their tiny little doubts answered. This section would become rather messy, don't you think?
--
Posted: 2009-11-24 20:45:58

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home