Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : mtn free browsing, laptop and desktop
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > mtn free browsing, laptop and desktop Bookmark topic
talk2mat2 Posts: 1

, i have the sogware for u browse free on ur laptop ,ranging from -freedom client, proxifier and pingfu to browse on ya desktop either using mtn, zain, glo, etisalat...and still have access to over 20 international servers: U.S, U.K.,...

I will like you to give me the opportunity to present to you the latest glo, mtn, zain and etisalat cheats for both fone and pc. it is easy to use, fast and very reliable, while you have access to the net 24hours while in the comfort of ya home, also forgetting headaches of monthly internet bills and the likes. I can perceive ya doubt and skepticism but i felt same way not until i went thru some reseearch, and became a little n upcoming hacker, since i started browsing late Dec.,2006 i exhausted thousands of naira paying ma browsing bills, the bills were outrageous and this prompted and urged me to continue with ma research, today I can boast of browsing free on ma fone n pc dating back to April, 2007...since then i ve not stopped browsing free for a day cuz i ve got so many alternatives ranging from mtn, zain, glo, etisalat,...all of them rock at the moment!!!

Many software are out there that help bypass Internet censorship. Some allow GPRS based Internet browsing to be accessed free. Some of them include Gpass, Gtunnel, Utrasurf, and Freegate all of which no longer work in Nigeria with default configuration except configured with working ips n tricks and Freedom which still works but has a lot of restrictions and shortcomings.

However, there's a way to configure these softwares to get the best out of them n take care of the frequent server contact loss on MTN. In fact, in private tests conducted over several weeks, I discovered that it can stay connected for at least 4 hours at a stretch without loss of contact with the remote server. Here are list of its advantages.

1. easy to use.

2. Gives round the clock Internet surfing ( no time restrictions whatever)

3. Faster than gpass and other software that worked in the past.

4. Of course, it protects your IP on the Internet.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
1.DESKTOP OR LAPSET
2.GPRS ENABLED FONE(NOKIA, SONY ERICSSON) PREFERABLY
4.YOUR PC SUITE SETUP
5.USB CABLE OR BLUETOOTH ADAPTOR TO CONNECT UR FONE TO YA PC
6.THE WORKING FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE AND CONFIGURATION

contact me martinz: o8037902602 for the configurations
and if u prefer to se me face to face for the configurations ,ok i stay in lagos
but if u are not in lagos i will send u the package via ur mail add
u can check the site http://mtnzainpcbrowsing.blogspot.com
--
Posted: 2009-11-29 12:22:05
Edit : Quote

Nhyrohale23 Posts: 57

thanks for sharing I'll try this one
--
Posted: 2010-02-03 01:22:25

faissel Posts: 81

nice browsing ...i am asking if the connection is fast?
--
Posted: 2010-02-22 13:43:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home