Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : seriously guys whats up?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > seriously guys whats up? Bookmark topic
Page <  123>

mallaccra Posts: > 500

ok pal, the real fact is i'm not sure how but i think se will only invite certain established well known personalities, software/application developers, modders, representatives from the magazines, review websites, forums, network operators etc that have interest in the phone industries to test their phones...i don't think se will invite the public
--
Posted: 2010-01-19 15:14:57
Edit : Quote

Nitro Fan Posts: > 500

On 2010-01-19 15:14:57, mallaccra wrote:
ok pal, the real fact is i'm not sure how but i think se will only invite certain established well known personalities, software/application developers, modders, representatives from the magazines, review websites, forums, network operators etc that have interest in the phone industries to test their phones...i don't think se will invite the public

And THAT is where they are going wrong! We pay for the damn things and know what we want
--
Posted: 2010-01-22 15:06:36

echo.shane Posts: 304

oh my god after reading the review of the x2 gsmarena.com did makes me sick im so disgusted from the hardware down to the tools that made the device is a disappointment. Ive made my mind totally up im getting the x10 without a doubt. sony ericsson has all hopes on x10 and vivaz atm and hopefully those people out there who likes the looks of a back berry device will fall in love with that ugly phone they call faith yuck.

i have no faith in faith and vulcan has erupt into devastating............the x2 review is just bad...

no auto rotate plz x2 is a disgrace bwoy if me a did sony ericsson dem me bag me face woi y bad. yo admin unu come coe lock up dis ya post cause me done mek up fi me mind. a x10 me ago get gsmarena solve me problem so yeah. plz lock this post
[ This Message was edited by: echo.shane on 2010-01-29 19:15 ]

--
Posted: 2010-01-29 20:11:47

7alif Posts: 8

On 2010-01-29 20:11:47, echo.shane wrote:
oh my god after reading the review of the x2 gsmarena.com did makes me sick im so disgusted from the hardware down to the tools that made the device is a disappointment. Ive made my mind totally up im getting the x10 without a doubt. sony ericsson has all hopes on x10 and vivaz atm and hopefully those people out there who likes the looks of a back berry device will fall in love with that ugly phone they call faith yuck.

i have no faith in faith and vulcan has erupt into devastating............the x2 review is just bad...

no auto rotate plz x2 is a disgrace bwoy if me a did sony ericsson dem me bag me face woi y bad. yo admin unu come coe lock up dis ya post cause me done mek up fi me mind. a x10 me ago get gsmarena solve me problem so yeah. plz lock this post
[ This Message was edited by: echo.shane on 2010-01-29 19:15 ]

Not everything was right in that review i am going to buy it no matter what man they are trying to make us hate SE
[ This Message was edited by: 7alif on 2010-01-29 20:02 ]

--
Posted: 2010-01-29 21:01:16

different websites give different reviews either good, neutral or bad for whatever reasons.....test the phone personally then you decide
--
Posted: 2010-01-29 21:10:43

doministry Posts: > 500

On 2010-01-29 21:10:43, mallaccra wrote:
different websites give different reviews either good, neutral or bad for whatever reasons.....test the phone personally then you decide

That is correct, I was thinking of it often.
There's a significant difference - sometimes at least - between
user experience and reviews experience.

Reviews are needed but sometimes reality is different plus
the device usually gets updated/improved yet the review stays as it was....
I also read so many good reviews of devices which
turned out to be bad in every day usage.

Also, decisive factor is always user preferences...
X2 solves most of my needs,
X10 doesn't at least in two areas - lack of hardware ctrls/keyboard
and I definitely want to stay with WM
I don't want Google.

We will see if X2 will get any optimising updates.
It's well manufactured and makes great photos what I really like,
plus - observe - they say that all the WM strenghts are there.

In the end I rather need a business than multimedia device,
I mean music is my core but I never watch films...

I also don't think WM 6.5 is much more resources hungry than 6.1.
Yet they just claim it's a bad processor responsible for lags - on what base?!
I have X1 on the same hardware and Flash Lite works fine until the buggy Opera 9.5 crashes,
but videos work fine and content too.
Just an example...

I learned my lesson - as MANY users were complaining how bad X1 was out of the box,
I'm still surprised that my X1 works 13 months now without single update nor tweak
and huge amount of installed software inside.
Flawlessly, fine.

We'll see, I will get it in Feb and see how it goes.
Truly, nothing else is interesting enough - for me - to switch my interest....
--
Posted: 2010-01-29 22:01:30

On 2010-01-29 21:10:43, mallaccra wrote:

Do YOU like it?
[ This Message was edited by: doministry on 2010-01-29 23:33 ]

--
Posted: 2010-01-29 22:22:37

On 2010-01-29 22:01:30, doministry wrote:

well said...decisive factor is always user preferences and of course reviews, comments, recommendations, after sales service, specs etc will be put into consideration when buying a phone.

phone reviewers are just like us experimenting things and probably the difference is some of them "get paid" to make a "scripted reviews" and thus always triple check their statements
--
Posted: 2010-01-30 07:10:49

On 2010-01-30 07:10:49, mallaccra wrote:

On 2010-01-29 22:01:30, doministry wrote:

well said...decisive factor is always user preferences and of course reviews, comments, recommendations, after sales service, specs etc will be put into consideration when buying a phone.

phone reviewers are just like us experimenting things and probably the difference is some of them "get paid" to make a "scripted reviews" and thus always triple check their statements

So you like X2??!
--
Posted: 2010-01-30 19:03:17

yes, in fact i've tested the demo unit but doesn't have the time to play around with all the functions, no complaint whatsoever except the price and i prefer the look of x1 more with the diamond alike contour....not very much different with the x1 though. i'll wait for vivaz and make a thorough comparison with x2 before deciding on my next phone
--
Posted: 2010-01-30 19:53:38
Page <  123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home