Esato Mobile
Regional : Americas : CD DVD driver missing Windows 7 During Installation
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Regional > Americas > CD DVD driver missing Windows 7 During Installation Bookmark topic
Shumayal Posts: 0

I had a serious problem that is stopping me from installing it. Any Solutions will be greatly welcomed. Please can I get a guide in simple steps.
I get the following CD/DVD error that drivers are missing and I need to locate them.

Strange error since it is reading off the disc, and since it is booting off the DVD.

Any Solutions ?
My specifications

MANUFACTURER- TOUCHMATE
MODEL - Vista Home Premium (32 bit) SP2 Currently Installed & Windows XP (32bit) SP3 (DUAL BOOT)
PROCESSOR - INTEL (R) CORE (TM) 2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHZ 2.40GHZ
MEMORY (RAM) - 2.00 GB
SYSTEM TYPE - 32-bit Operating System

Please get me a solution

Thank you
DESPERATELY,
Ahmad Shumayal

--
Posted: 2010-03-16 15:57:10
Edit : Quote

fbloise Posts: > 500

Could be that your DVD drive is other than letter D:
most of the installation program use that letter in their programming. May be you have 2 hard drives (one C: and one D:) making the DVD drive use the letter E:

--
Posted: 2010-03-16 15:58:47

nope...
I don't think so that is the problem..
I googled for it and i see the solution is something like IDE emultaion and AHCI & SATA etc.. i am a newbie.. I dont understand it
Please can you google "windows 7 cd dvd driver missing" you get many results and there are solutions ! but i can't understand them. Please can anyone simplify and tell me? Its complicated
Thanks,
--
Posted: 2010-03-16 16:03:19

obideo Posts: > 500

Hello, U Can get the IDE emultaion accesing to the BIOS.

What's the model of your computer?, with this we can get the method to accesing BIOS.
--
Posted: 2010-03-16 16:09:39

the model is TM VL 2640
(touchmate velocity)
--
Posted: 2010-03-16 16:11:32

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home