Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : X10 Sound Quality
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > X10 Sound Quality Bookmark topic
kersey Posts: 3

Hello all,

To all those lucky enough to have the X10 handset, I am curious as to what the sound quality is like both through the speakers or headphones.

Has the phone got stereo speakers as in pictures I see two holes on the left hand side of the handset which I assume are 2 speakers.

I'm hoping the speaker sound quality and volume isn't as bad as the X1 which I felt was terrible.

Any opinions are appreciated
--
Posted: 2010-03-30 14:07:14
Edit : Quote

roanmy Posts: 189

I don't think there are stereo speakers, in fact I'm quite certain I only heard sound from one side, but it's loud enough. The audio quality is perfectly good, but I do miss equalizers hehe!
--
Posted: 2010-04-01 10:45:16

Mano82 Posts: 432

From a norwegian site mobili.no:

We must admit that we were excited about the sound X10 provide the music, and loaded on a load of MP3 files at high quality. And we were not disappointed.

We perceived the sound as very good, both with our own headset and the included earbuds.Since we are not Sound expert, we thought it was appropriate to talk to one. So we went down to the Sound Garden in Bergen and let shop manager Jørgen Julius Johansen judge the sound quality.

- Here is the powerful, good sound and a well-defined soundstage. The phone is very accurate bass response, "says Johansen to mobili.

After having tried a bunch of ear pads in different categories, he emphasizes that you can not expect to get as good sound with an enthusiast kits.

- X10 fails to drive headphones that are designed for desktop systems, but there is hardly any other phones that do either.

The headset we've used during the test period is also Beats by Dr. Dre: Solo . X10 driver this cleanly.
--
Posted: 2010-04-03 02:08:59

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home