Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Best X10 Deals
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Best X10 Deals Bookmark topic
10123 Posts: > 500

List all the best X10 pay as you go or contract deals you can fund.

T Mobile- £10 a month, 24 month contract, phone cost £226

Works out pretty well as most top up by £10 a month so the phone is pretty cheap more than half price.
--
Posted: 2010-04-04 17:30:42
Edit : Quote

Trickois Posts: 149

Pretty sure that I just saw an X10 in my local CPW for £429.99 + £10 Top-up.. Even so £439.99 would be £50 or more cheaper than most sim-free deals I've seen.

Yeah, just found that deal on-line with Orange from CPW:

http://www.carphonewarehouse.[....]riff/SONY-ERIC-XPERIA-X10/PPAY

For those willing to pay up-front, not a bad deal, and normally this would be CPW stock, not Orange, so not as heavily branded I guess.
[ This Message was edited by: Trickois on 2010-04-08 17:02 ]

--
Posted: 2010-04-08 17:58:09

log Posts: 64

Free 18 month upgrade with 8gig card for me as a long term Orange contract customer.

Boy am I glad I waited for this before upgrading because Orange didnt have any decent phones until now.

So I was out shopping with the missus Easter Monday, and while she was getting her hair done I went to the Orange shop to see if the x10 was in yet, just to look and hold it to see if I want it. 'Its big' was my first thought while handling the dummy display model, well I was still using my good old P1i because nothing seemed as functionaly usable till now.
I was comparing it with the working display iphone, very similar in size and little did I know function too.

I was hot for one or the other and asked the assistant which one, I already knew the answer 'iphone of course' he said, Ok Ill have the xperia then . I cant tell you se fans, me included how good I find this device. It is what we were promised with the very dissapointing xperia x1. Android takes a little to get used too but is very intuitive once quickly learned, and omg the marketplace (theres an app for that) is absolutely rammed with good free stuff to play with and use. And the panels mediascape and timescape are really nicely better done than anything Ive seen. I find the screen really great. Pop3 email sets itself up (btinternet), I bluetoothed all my contacts over in one go. Has a built in 'no data' setting. (sms still works). If you can get your hands on one for a couple of days you will be hooked once you get used to using your fingers instead of the stylus that is

Warning!! this has an optional dot pattern lock and if you get it wrong and cant remember your email setup login details you will be locked out and have to use seus update (clean wipe) to get back into it, I know because I did it. I was in a hurry to download and use opera mini before getting back to the missus and had to set up a gmail account before downloading it. Later the same day using the phone I tripped the lockout, forgot my login details and got barred from my own phone !! The only reset button is software no hardware reset I think.
Mine also seems unbranded though I dont know for sure, not crapped up with Orange sh*t as in the past.

This phone is awesome !!!

And to think a little while ago I was going to get a Bl**ckberry. lol
[ This Message was edited by: log on 2010-04-08 19:09 ]

--
Posted: 2010-04-08 19:45:48

goldenface Posts: > 500

An internet add on would be required with this phone too. I haven't seen it cheaper than in CPW.
--
Posted: 2010-04-08 19:46:51

But there is a nodata setting in the phone so its not essential but would be awesome to have an unlimited plan, there is so much more to do with free data
I dont have a data plan so am very carefull and mainly use wifi for the heavy stuff.
--
Posted: 2010-04-08 19:50:53

goldenface Posts: > 500

I get 3GB of data each month but even that might not be enough.
--
Posted: 2010-04-08 19:59:04

SE-Naz Posts: > 500

Well why don't you install opera mini to help reduce data being used at least by the browser...
--
Posted: 2010-04-08 20:01:28

I just went to Orange website and upgraded my plan with 500 meg for £5 month, now I wont be too scared of using a bit of data here and there.
[ This Message was edited by: log on 2010-04-08 19:45 ]

--
Posted: 2010-04-08 20:44:45

5H4K Posts: 148

I upgraded on Vodafone to a 12-month contract and it works out at £640 over the next 12 months.

Might be more than most deals but something I'm willing to pay to only be tied down for a year.
--
Posted: 2010-04-09 01:18:55

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home