Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Windows Mobile : Open request to SE regarding the Xperia X2
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Windows Mobile > Open request to SE regarding the Xperia X2 Bookmark topic
Page <  12

prodjsxb Posts: > 500

Ok, time to update this thread.

After the SEUS re-install the phone does not lose ringtone settings in device memory, but....

(1) Does not run SPB 3.5 anymore, it worked before... what gives???
(2) Phone randomly stalls and goes completely dead needing battery removal and restart.
Completely F'n unreliable in this state! I am not the only one suffering from this.
(3) When using BT headsets, both my Stereo BT headsets from SE (HBH-DS205 and DS970) work fine in music playback mode or if I dial out myself, however... if I get an incoming call they do NOTHING! I have to pick up and answer my phone myself, I can't use the headset. My Samsung WEP350 does however work when the phone rings. WTH is that???
(4) For reasons unknown the entire Programs folder in the memory card went kaput! I had to delete this unknown file make a new folder and re install all my software.
(5) Xtrakt refuses to install on the memory card, even when I choose that option, after the install it is still installed in local device memory and not the memory card. How in the hell do you explain that? Yes I tried removing and re installing it, it does the same thing every time!

->
[ This Message was edited by: prodjsxb on 2010-04-10 17:07 ]

--
Posted: 2010-04-10 17:43:02
Edit : Quote

doministry Posts: > 500

@prodjsxb

They did a terrible mistake by this disastrous X2 upgrade.
I have the same problems as you!!!

There's no way I leave it this way.

I'm thinking of the way of spreading the info anywhere possible
on internet websites.
They're f**ked. One mistake too many.

I'm angry because two reasons:

1. They're extremely rude, escpecially if this is the MOST expensive SE device on market.

2. They never learn from their mistakes

3. Wasted a great hardware.

--
Posted: 2010-04-10 18:09:34

@doministry

No kidding, maybe they should just release the Hard-SPL for this device so the Modders out there can fix the OS for them. Obviously the developers at SE can't! They seem to be far too busy now with the Android phones.

F%# I should have waited and got the X10 instead!
[ This Message was edited by: prodjsxb on 2010-04-12 13:56 ]

--
Posted: 2010-04-10 21:00:10

Get this!

I called SE support here in Sweden and the person I talked to claims "they haven't heard of any problems with the software after the update".

I called the service centre they recommended to send my phone in and the person I talked to there knows exactly what I am talking about!

Seriously SE! WTF?

BTW. I stopped using the auto lock feature and my phone did not stall all day today (so far), however I forgot to mention that the memory card went corrupt again, this time the entire card. I just stuck it directly in the USB-sdcard adaptor and let windows check for errors. It fixed the file system and everything was back to normal. At least I did not have to install anything again. Xtrakt still refuses to properly install on external memory, it always installs in the device memory.
[ This Message was edited by: prodjsxb on 2010-04-12 14:06 ]

--
Posted: 2010-04-12 14:48:14

rene Posts: 125

I created a Facebook-group for those who are unhappy with their X2 and it's quality & performance. Please join: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110270035673269
--
Posted: 2010-04-13 14:00:32

^^ Good idea ^^, I'm in
--
Posted: 2010-04-13 14:56:58
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home