Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Xperia X10 - Feature Request and Wishlists
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Xperia X10 - Feature Request and Wishlists Bookmark topic
Page123>

goldenface Posts: > 500

I thought I'd create this thread for our feature wish-list and for things we would like to be done a bit differently on our X10.

Personally I would like to be able:

To activate the camera from screen locked mode by deep - pressing the cam button. (The cam is already quite hard to activate accidentally).

Auto rotate mediascape.
[ This Message was edited by: goldenface on 2010-04-26 14:38 ]

--
Posted: 2010-04-26 15:36:44
Edit : Quote

SE-Naz Posts: > 500

When going through the list of songs, the fields to be bit bigger...

Music Widget and Music quick access on the lock screen...

Zooming just like in the X10 Mini...
--
Posted: 2010-04-26 16:33:59

sambouka Posts: 260

Intelligent sync of Facebook photos with contacts in Mediascape.
--
Posted: 2010-04-26 18:10:33

saltorio Posts: 105

The ability to permanently disable (or uninstall) Moxier
Support for more fields in the phone book (lacks 'Birth Date', 'Website', and other fields normally available in Gmail)
Lock screen controls for Mediascape
More accurate text-selection and cursor placing controls in text fields
Brightness control (with auto-brightness toggle) via the "Quick Controls" widget
Direct access though Settings to the data available through the *#*#4636#*#* menu
360-degree rotation would be sweet
Facebook photo sync as an option
[ This Message was edited by: saltorio on 2010-04-26 20:21 ]

--
Posted: 2010-04-26 18:38:47

Big_D Posts: 222

-longer battery life. it uses alot of power, even in locked mode most of the time, with wifi, bluetooth off. also tried to exit any apps I had running, but still...
- media buttons on locked screen when playing music in locked mode. so I can just change "next", "previous", or pause or play without having to unlock it all the time when music is playing while it's locked. same as the iPhone 3GS.
- Delete/move media files and folders, in batches, in mediascape. without needing to delete them one by one. Delete playlists, too.
- in Mediascape, playing from playlist, when opening the playlist, have it open where the current song is, instead of starting in the beginning of the list everytime. for example, in a playlist of over 1000 songs, if the current song is number 745, I wanna play a song within that range, when I open up the playlist, it would pop up in that area, not from the beginning, cause then I would need to scroll down 700 songs to just play a song within 5-10 songs. It's really usefull especially when I play in shuffle mode, then I can locate a song faster and easier, more convenient.

just some things I want sony ericsson to notice and help makes it easier.

--
Posted: 2010-04-26 20:14:33

arcticreaver Posts: 54

timescape isn't that good. and i think overall, mediascape and timescape were over rated and over hyped.

i really want timescape to be able to use all twitter functions. DMs, @, and etc. i mean, taking me to the twitter page is practically a waste of my time. and i believe there are apps out that render timescape useless. it's nice to see everything from one app but i want to be able to write back to people on my lists. this goes the same with facebook.
--
Posted: 2010-04-26 22:01:02

senninha Posts: > 500

- media player equalizer

- the ability to skip/rewind tracks via the volume rockers, just like all other SE phones

- increased call volume!!!
--
Posted: 2010-04-27 03:23:04

moogoo Posts: > 500

1) 360 Degree rotation
2) Flickr Integration
3) Ability to add your own online music service (i.e., amazon)
4) Manual tagging of photos
5) Better photo browsing (i.e., 3D wall like on the mini) with better zooming.
6) Equalizer
7) Higher volume would be nice though I haven't had a real issue.
Different view in timescape (i.e., list view instead of tiles)
9) More functionality in timescape. Sure, viewing stuff is great and all, but I'd like to post/respond from there too.
10) Built in file manager (the ones on the market are ok...)
11) Brightness toggle (though I am pretty happy with FastBright app)
12) Faster camera startup when clicking the shutter button
13) Photolight can be used as a torch (afaik, this can't be done?)
--
Posted: 2010-04-27 04:25:40

se_dude Posts: > 500

@senninha- you have skip tracks on the x10 too.
--
Posted: 2010-04-27 05:50:47

jplacson Posts: > 500

On 2010-04-26 18:38:47, saltorio wrote:
The ability to permanently disable (or uninstall) Moxier
Support for more fields in the phone book (lacks 'Birth Date', 'Website', and other fields normally available in Gmail)

[ This Message was edited by: saltorio on 2010-04-26 20:21 ]

Are you serious???? My C702 has these fields! And Android doesn't?!?!?! Maybe it's a hidden function?

This is seriously making me reconsider Android. The reason i get a PDA phone (P800, P910, P1i) is because of the extensive contact management systems that they have. The P1i actually got a slight downgrade from the older P800-910 UIQ 2 systems and has a really crappy contact search function.

I don't want my phone to start deleting my existing field data in my extensive phonebook!!!! Took me years to finally get everything organized in my C702, iPod Touch, Gmail & Apple Addressbook... I don't wanna have Android f***ing it up because it doesn't have these fields!
--
Posted: 2010-04-27 08:16:47
Page123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home