Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Windows Mobile : Xperia 2 a few pre-buy questions
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Windows Mobile > Xperia 2 a few pre-buy questions Bookmark topic
dngeorgiev Posts: 71

Hi,

I am about to buy an X2 tomorrow, so i dceided to ask you a few questions and to share some concerns.

1. Is the ic call volume loud enough? .... compared with Satio for example
2. Have experienced any build-quality problems.
3. Doeas it get scratched easily
4. Very important does it collect dust between the display and the glass?

thanks please share any other oppins, i will appreciate them.

--
Posted: 2010-05-18 21:37:11
Edit : Quote

prodjsxb Posts: > 500

(1) Depends on the user, only you can decide that. What might be loud enough for me, might not be for you.
(This can be tweaked with some registry hack apparently)

(2) Build quality is excellent, very nice device to hold as well. Software still needs some work.
(update your X2 as soon as you get it)

(3) & (4) no dust issues so far and does not scratch too easily but these can both be solved by buying display shields which are super cheap on eBay. I get mine from Germany and they are pretty durable, as soon as I get too many scratches, I slap on a new one.
[ This Message was edited by: prodjsxb on 2010-05-18 21:24 ]

--
Posted: 2010-05-18 22:23:45

badassmam Posts: > 500

You will definitely need a screen protector, it feels like the stylus itself could scratch mine. Build quality is fine. You should check for software issues before you buy, quite a few people are having problems with that aspect more than anything else.

Personally, I would buy the Aspen for cheap and wait for Windows Phone 7 and if you really need then they will have the X2 replacement out in early 2011. X2 will not get the 7 update ever and I fear that 6.5 will get little or no support.
--
Posted: 2010-05-18 22:50:58

TimeKiller Posts: 46

On 2010-05-18 21:37:11, dngeorgiev wrote:
Hi,

I am about to buy an X2 tomorrow, so i dceided to ask you a few questions and to share some concerns.

1. Is the ic call volume loud enough? .... compared with Satio for example
2. Have experienced any build-quality problems.
3. Doeas it get scratched easily
4. Very important does it collect dust between the display and the glass?

thanks please share any other oppins, i will appreciate them.

Ако искаш да ти продам моя за 600 лв ? Нов е с 2 год. гаранция от МТел и 2 месеца употреба.
1. Yes call volume is loud enough - reception is clear;
2. No - build quality is very good (as usual for Sony products);
3. Yes - display get slight scratches almost immediately (so use of protectors is highly recommended);
4. Not at all, besides - there are no glass in X2 display - only plastic;
5. Main dissadvantage - it does NOT suport Bluetooth rSAP profile therefore it can't pair with most modern build in car audio hands free systems; Beside this (which is BAD enough) it's a great phone
--
Posted: 2010-05-19 11:38:46

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home