Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Nokia : Nokia announces Dual SIM phones
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Nokia announces Dual SIM phones Bookmark topic
Robis Posts: 273

Today Nokia announced Dual SIM phones:
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia[....]e_bargain_prices-news-1707.php

only C2 full works on Dual SIM. Good competitors in low-end class for Samsung and LG.

--
Posted: 2010-06-03 18:12:00
Edit : Quote

phonecrzy Posts: 478

looks like crap phones, who needs 2 sim slots anyway.
--
Posted: 2010-06-03 18:13:07

aidan10 Posts: 2

whilst i personally don't have (or see) the need for dual-sim handsets, there's probably a few people that these will appeal to. i have to say, i'm personally quite shocked that both of these phones have a 3.5 mm jack as standard.
--
Posted: 2010-06-03 21:39:33

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yeah the phones are rubbish but quite alot of people use more than one sim card and its handy not having to swap them all the time. I think its a useful feature which should be in higher end models
--
Posted: 2010-06-03 23:46:00

Supa_Fly Posts: > 500

On 2010-06-03 23:46:00, Bonovox wrote:
Yeah the phones are rubbish but quite alot of people use more than one sim card and its handy not having to swap them all the time. I think its a useful feature which should be in higher end models

Oddly enough you're absolutely right. It is more likely those that require, desire, and obsess and have uses for high-end smartphone is likely to benefit and use dual-sim smartphones. Problem is Nokia once again is YEARS late.

I got a sinking feeling that Nokia is another Palm waiting to happen - that too is LONG LONG LOOOONG overdue.

PS: Yes I used to love Symbian and S60, and some of Nokia's products - but only because they really where the best & creative players in the consumer smartphone arena; but no more.
--
Posted: 2010-06-04 02:01:11

gayannr Posts: 499

SAR value ?
It will be doubled right ?
--
Posted: 2010-06-07 08:41:08

Robis Posts: 273

people who has work and personal phone is very good idea DUAL SIM phones. Samsung is Samsung, LG is not good too, so very good, that Nokia has made something. Just would be better in near future to see at least mid-end dual sim phones.
--
Posted: 2010-06-16 13:40:56

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Ah well. I have the new LG Optimus Android phone and believe me its so far been amazing. No problems with it and its the fastest phone i have ever used in all aspects its truly brilliant.
--
Posted: 2010-06-16 15:26:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home