Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Windows Mobile : is the xperia x2 worth buying for?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Windows Mobile > is the xperia x2 worth buying for? Bookmark topic
x_zibit88 Posts: 44

hi all is the xperia x2 worth buying for now or are there better solutions for a se phone
the things that speak to me are the desing and it's fully keyboard
i have used a lot of phones but stille coming back to se so has any one has some advice thx

--
Posted: 2010-07-03 21:28:47
Edit : Quote

RJH57108 Posts: 3

Depending on what you are comparing it to, it may or may not be the right choice ... but here is my opinion of the X2a that I have since May ..

I have been very happy with the X2a ... I like the Winmo OS -- it has the flexibility to change it to act like you want. It has been stable for me ... but I have not added a lot of variations to it ... I really like having Garmin XT running on it / the keyboard / the excellent display / the apps that are available (I have found all that I want to have) / the excellent camera with flash / I use it for listening to audio books (they are mp3 files) / the easy sync with MS outlook.

I am very happy with the purchase ... but if it is worth it to you -- only you can answer that.
--
Posted: 2010-07-04 20:02:15

titus1 Posts: > 500

If you have high tolerance (like me) regarding lags and bugs which WinMo has, coupling it with SE's own...then give it a go

But if you're patience is thin...then it's a NO GO
[ This Message was edited by: titus1 on 2010-07-05 00:59 ]

--
Posted: 2010-07-05 01:58:00

doministry Posts: > 500

I will just say:
I use it. And it's mostly a great phone.
--
Posted: 2010-07-05 13:54:38

TimeKiller Posts: 46

NO - short and clear answer ! I already sold mine X2 and I am REALLY happy about that...
--
Posted: 2010-08-31 14:34:17

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home