Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup : Help data account does not exists. Check your settings Help please
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > Help data account does not exists. Check your settings Help please Bookmark topic
warbalo Posts: 8

My W890i cant connect to the internet anymore since the last time I used it as a moderm to connect my pc, it says "Data account does not exists. Check your settings" What exactly should be its problem cause before I was working fine with its default browser and other user installable java applications like operamini 5, bolt 2.1 and so many others. I need your help guys to get back my phone on air.
--
Posted: 2010-09-14 09:46:06
Edit : Quote

AMRXXXX Posts: 5

FRIST OF OLL U MUST DELET ALL UR INTERNET ACCOUN IN DATA COMMM. AND INTERNET SETTING. AND GET UR INTERNET SETTINGS 4M UR SEVIES PROVIDER OR MAKE A NEW INTERNET ACCOUN URSELF.
--
Posted: 2010-09-23 06:04:00

tranced Posts: > 500

Please don't compose your whole post with CAPITALS letters.
--
Posted: 2010-09-23 06:11:30

jplacson Posts: > 500

@warbalo, you can try to send the settings to your phone using support center on their website. Just pick your phone (or closest one) and enter your number. You should get a couple of SMS that ask you if you want to install the settings, just click yes.
--
Posted: 2010-09-23 06:16:09

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home