Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : HTC : HTC unveils Htc Desire Hd and Htc Desire Z with New Htc Sense and htcsense.com
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > HTC unveils Htc Desire Hd and Htc Desire Z with New Htc Sense and htcsense.com Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 91011

rikken Posts: > 500

You`re not nit picking. It`s annoying that the features that you trust the most to work fail
--
Posted: 2010-11-25 11:58:42
Edit : Quote

volvoman Posts: > 500

Well I am more than happy with my HD. Battery life is better on my Desire HD than on my Desire. I can get two days with my HD with around and hour of calls 30 texts friend stream updating every hour, 20-30 emails a day, and around 4 hours of bluetooth use a day.

Camera quality is great, not had any issues with blurred pictures, video quality is brilliant, screen is awesome, and the new sense is a massive improvement. In general I love android, never had an iphone and not really interested in owning one.

I have always been an SE user, but after the Satio and then the X10 I felt very let down with SE. I moved onto HTC, and to be honest, SE will have to come up with something spectacular for me to move back to them.

Everyone looks at things in different ways, and HTC will not be for everyone, just the same as SE or Apple will not be for everyone either, there are plenty of manufactures out there to chose from, but for me at the moment HTC are the manufacture for me.

--
Posted: 2010-12-05 00:02:22

Pitzon Posts: 435

I left the iphone 4 for the Desire HD and im very happy sofar, I think the people who complain regarding the cam have been struck by bad luck. I have had HTC Legend before and i got one with a crappy lens that made all pics look blurred and out of focus.

I feel the cam to be better than on my ip4. Otherwise i think ip4 is a much easier phone to handle and suits those who doesent want to play around much with settings and customization. I was quite bored at the end because i was quite limited to what apple allowed me to do with my phone. I couldnt watch youtube in high quality for example via 3G even though i pay for unlimited traffic in my contract and so on. Now i can do almost anything and enjoy HQ youtube. The sense user interface i amazing with the friend stream and so on. It looks good to

The cam in my DHD easily beats the one i had in my Ip4. There is a good guide on the xda forum for the camera, you should reduce the sharpness setting to -2 because it disables the noise reduction completely for example.

The bad thing is that changes made in the settings are made in so big steps. It would be better to fine tune them more but i found a way through this with the app "vignette" In this app i can more precisely tune the settings for contrast, exposure and so on. I use it without effects instead of the original camera interface.

Havent had any issues whatsoever with my DHD and im very happy for it. Despite itīs size it actually is more comfortable to hold or keep in my pocket compared to ip4. That was really surprising.

Some cam samples straight from the phone and shot with the orignal camera app. Still there is tons of settings to play around with.

This one is shot with the "depth view" effect mode so the blur are meant to be there

The colours sometimes is a little pale but a quick fix with "auto tune" in the onboard editor does the trick most of te times.
[ This Message was edited by: Pitzon on 2011-01-28 22:40 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-28 23:28:30

Toney_Ericsson Posts: > 500

[ This Message was edited by: Toney_Ericsson on 2011-06-01 23:45 ]

--
Posted: 2011-01-29 01:01:38
Page <  123 ... 91011

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index