Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Apple : i tunes download problem
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > i tunes download problem Bookmark topic
Bonovox Posts: > 500

Can someone help me on this. I am trying to download itunes to my pc to purchase some music. Anyway I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit along with a 3UK modem. Coverage & speeds are ok but for some reason when I download it, it gets to 99% & stops. Anyone know why that may be?? I just cannot work out why. I tried not using Google Chrome cos using that browser it only reached 30%. Using IE it reached 99% I find this all very odd. Is there something in settings that is doing this?? I manage to download things all the time using my modem & my pc is fast with good spec. Help
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-09-26 00:48 ]

--
Posted: 2010-09-26 01:47:49
Edit : Quote

lukechris Posts: > 500

Yup, its those USB modems, they limit big downloads, or at least it seems, I was repairing a PC at someones house and desperatly needed a driver, but the USB modem did the same thing.
What I'll do for you is upload it in "parts", so you can download each small part and then combine them again.
Drop me a PM when you see this
--
Posted: 2010-09-26 21:49:03

That's strange cos I have downloaded big files like updating phones software,debranding & it works but itunes is only 72.4mb
--
Posted: 2010-09-26 21:51:57

lukechris Posts: > 500

Ok, I'll sort it for you now, I'd also check your download usage, you have basically wasted 150mb trying twice, because you part downloaded something.

This is when they are a pain in the arse, its much easier, quicker, and only costs an extra few quid to get proper wires put in.
--
Posted: 2010-09-26 21:52:56

True
--
Posted: 2010-09-26 21:53:53

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home