Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : HTC : HTC 7 Mozart discussion
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > HTC 7 Mozart discussion Bookmark topic
Page <  12

Burgaz Posts: > 500

I order myself a Mozart last night, it'll be with me Monday. I'm quite excited to give WM7 a try. But only time will tell. I'll be using it along side my Desire so will easily be able to compare it to Android 2.2.
--
Posted: 2011-01-07 11:08:00
Edit : Quote

fairen Posts: 164

I personally would prefer a different model but my brother loves this phone and the HTC HD7. The thing is I promised him that if he will do good in school I'll get him a phone. I have browsed online and came across timtechs ebay that sells both, the Mozart costs only $439.95 which includes a 1 year international warranty and the HD7 is $429.95
which as far as I know is a great deal. My question is if you are to choose between the two, which would be better and more ideal for a college student? Thanks in advance
--
Posted: 2011-04-01 00:32:41

Miss UK Posts: > 500

I love the HTC HD7
I mema playing with itfor agesand get dirty looks of the Phoneshop staff
theres alot of critism towards Win OS still but 7 is nice,

I had a samsung Omnia for a day gosh it was terrible if samsung had given it
a better touch interface it would of been alrite

choice is upto you though but Iwould have the HD7
--
Posted: 2011-04-01 05:57:22

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Got one of these today for £99 @ Phones4U. Its also same price on Orange too. Great phone with nice aluminum unibody decent camera though not the best. Really fast and smooth. No problems so far
--
Posted: 2012-08-11 18:16:00

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Congrads, its a solid phone, its the 1st WP phone i used, loved its build quality and design.
--
Posted: 2012-08-11 19:02:06
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home