Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Exclusive white Sony Ericsson Xperia Play available to O2 customers
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Exclusive white Sony Ericsson Xperia Play available to O2 customers Bookmark topic
laffen Posts: > 500

All the major networks in UK will get the Xperia Play, but it seems like only O2 will offer a white version
Esato News

O2 today announced via twitter that they will be offering a white version of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play later this spring. All the major networks have said they will have the Xperia Play, but so far only O2 will have a white one.During the Mobile World Announcement, CEO of Sony Ericsson, Mr. Bert Nordber told the press that the Xperia Play would be available in March 2011 and that the PlayStation certified phone would be available in the US first. O2 in the UK probably want some operator branding so the phone will not be available before April 1stSonyEricssonXperiaPlayWhite
SonyEricssonXperiaPlayWhite
For those of you not familliar with the Xperia Play, we are listing the highlights here:Android 2.3 Gingerbread (latest version of the os)PlayStation certifiedDedicated game controller keys. Same as PlayStation50 games available at launch. 100 games before the end of the year5 games preloaded on the device. 6 games on O2 model4 inch displayWi-FiBluetooth5 megapixel camera, autofocus, led light119 x 62 x 16 mm175 gram1 GHz Scorpion ARM v7 CPUSource
--
Posted: 2011-02-19 15:40:02
Edit : Quote

masseur Posts: > 500

I'm slowly getting into the general gaming genre, especially now that there is alot more than the usual "kill everyone" types games that my son plays, and this is definitly the coolest colour of all. As watchers here know, I've never been into black devices and iPhone 4 white was always my first choice (as was 3gs which I did buy) though it has never eventuated.

this looks cool and maybe another choice over the arc if the right type of games are available for my taste.
--
Posted: 2011-02-20 10:17:08

goldenface Posts: > 500

I'm looking forward to this device, it's simply a great offering for gadget freaks.

I'll have to look for a non-branded white version on German ebay or something as I don't fancy trying to debrand the O2 one.

The gaming looks like loads more fun with the gamepad.
--
Posted: 2011-02-20 12:20:42

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home