Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup : Free browsing using Mobilink in Pakistan. possible.
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > Free browsing using Mobilink in Pakistan. possible. Bookmark topic
rsdsgd Posts: 140

Hello to all of Web surfers here...!
I'm from pakistan using operator Mobilink prepaid sim
I (few days earlier) shared my Pc internet connection using my Sony Ericsson C905 via USB. I was actually sharing my DSL connection on my mobile. After 2hrs usage I powered off my PC. But I was amazed to see that Internet was still alive on my C905. For full two days I used internet on my fone without any cost. I never installed my operator's settings at my fone though. (so dont think that it was due to my SIM). After that I re-installed my PC operating system. And when I again attached my fone via USB to my PC, it lost its free internet connection. And now it is not browsing for free at my fone anymore....

Iwant you to share ur experts' opinions plz:
It is possible to browse for free in PAKISTAN with operator Mobilink...?
Or it was happened just by chance...?
What does it mean by Opera, ucweb, bolt Handler, can i pick any benefit from it..?
Is there any modded version of Opera available for pakistan..?

I'll be obliged for any suggestion, support and links.
Thnx

I've googled dozens of pages, so plz dont advise me to head towards google again. Thanx again

Plz pay attention.
Now I can use my pc net on my c905 using fone's default browser only. I Can't use opera and GPS. Both Opera & GPS (google maps) ask again n again for the frustrating msg "connect using....". then I give the name of my PC network, but no use. Plz give me some solution to this prblm too. Thnx
[ This Message was edited by: rsdsgd on 2011-03-29 21:51 ]

--
Posted: 2011-03-29 22:11:22
Edit : Quote

buntoo Posts: > 500

It is possible to browse for free in PAKISTAN with operator Mobilink...?

No, that's not possible at all. (I'm using Mobilink Indigo from many years).

And when I again attached my fone via USB to my PC, it lost its free internet connection. And now it is not browsing for free at my fone anymore....

That's bcoz you haven't shared the pc lan with C905.

To make that work- >
Go to connectivity settings - USB - Advanced - Internet Access - Select "Via Computer"
Now connect it to ur pc usb & share the pc lan with it & Enjoy ur DSL internet on your Phone.

p.s. C905 has wifi so Why don't you buy a Wifi Router and enjoy the freedom of wires?

Plz pay attention.
Now I can use my pc net on my c905 using fone's default browser only. I Can't use opera and GPS. Both Opera & GPS (google maps) ask again n again for the frustrating msg "connect using....". then I give the name of my PC network, but no use. Plz give me some solution to this prblm too. Thnx

That's bcoz you have no network profile/account in your phone.
You need not to activate the Mobile Data & operator settings installed. Just make a new account by selecting PS data and give it any name. Leave the APN field blank. Now select this new profile as default and Make sure that the option Allow local conn. is set to Yes.
You're done!
It won't ask you again to select a profile in any app. Just check the internet settings of each app (opera/maps etc.) and set it to default.

Hope it helps
--
Posted: 2011-03-30 03:50:10

Chartreuse Eyes Posts: 253

I wonder why people still look for free mobile Internet when its cheap now :S
--
Posted: 2011-08-27 08:35:00

Yaariyan Posts: 1

This is exceptionally decent and respectable post..braindumps 300-101
..You shook posting it.....Thanks a ton for posting it.....!!!
[ This Message was edited by: Yaariyan on 2015-03-06 10:18 ]

--
Posted: 2015-03-06 11:18:21

Chartreuse Eyes Posts: 253

Quote:
On , wrote:

Lol 😂
--
Posted: 2015-08-28 19:40:00

Lili1234 Posts: 7

If everyone wants to own good and high-quality products, please click on this link to be able to own it:https://www.couponxoo.com/400-robux-gift-card-code
--
Posted: 2021-06-24 09:58:39

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home