Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : HTC : HTC Sensation Review; a star is born?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > HTC Sensation Review; a star is born? Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

skblakee Posts: > 500

Can anyone recommend for me a good HTC Sensation case, screen protectors? I see Zagg and a whole host of items available. I am thinking Zagg for the screen protector but don't know of any good cases.

Thanks in advance.
--
Posted: 2011-07-27 03:49:37
Edit : Quote

toprow Posts: 2

I have a HTC Sensation and I fitted a Aegis Protective Hardshell product code 198262 from the O2 shop it is recomended by HTC and has all the nessaray holes for the camera speaker microphones etc.. great case stops the back getting scratched and with a screen protector you've got it covered. Just to be on the safe side I keep mine in a HTC leather phone pouch.
--
Posted: 2011-07-29 22:24:01

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Gunna get me one of these as its cheaper then
Samsung Galaxy S 2

Any off putters I should know now let me know
Know the battery isnt to great as I know this thru sources already
--
Posted: 2011-08-01 11:36:34

masseur Posts: > 500

Steve Litchfield @ The Phones Show has just done a video review and has some reservations, including the mounting of the antenna in the back part that you pull off to access the battery. In fact I think the only thing he was really liking was Sense 3.0 and the screen resolution

worth a watch anyway
--
Posted: 2011-08-01 11:42:18

Yes the battery life aint great and the antenna resides in the back cover which curves around the phone. I actually like the feel of the phone in my hand but battery life especially when on wifi is not the best.

I also don't like the 1gb of internal memory although one can put a 32gb memory card inside.

If you are not too much of a phone freak then you can live with it. It is fast, nice screen, nice pictures, nice videos.
--
Posted: 2011-08-01 14:37:46

Caspa Posts: > 500

On 2011-08-01 14:37:46, skblakee wrote:
Yes the battery life aint great and the antenna resides in the back cover which curves around the phone. I actually like the feel of the phone in my hand but battery life especially when on wifi is not the best.

I also don't like the 1gb of internal memory although one can put a 32gb memory card inside.

If you are not too much of a phone freak then you can live with it. It is fast, nice screen, nice pictures, nice videos.

So you got a Sensation then mate? Thought it was gonna be the SGS2?!

Had a Desire before, so definitely a fan of HTC, but the Samsung has won through for me on its size and weight, the lovely super AMOLED, and most important of all... unlocked bootloader!

--
Posted: 2011-08-01 23:30:07

Got one but that is going to a mate when I get the SGSII. I love the Amoled too much. It has to be the SGSII or bust. I am new to android though so will wait for the Samsung to start tinkering with bootloaders.

Hopefully I get it next month.
--
Posted: 2011-08-02 03:13:31

Thanks Masseur for that input
I decided to get Sensation anyway,
When testing both again I felt the HTC felt better in my hand,
The Galaxy felt plasticy and was huge to hold.

The Sensation housing felt more worth it to.
Vodafone allowed me to keep my £20 tariff to 300mins 3000 texts and 1gb data,
The phone was £105 and Galaxy was £35 more

Have looked at phone yet waiting for a Mofi case to turn up for it before I mess with it
Nice tho the weather app is so kewl
[ This Message was edited by: Miss UK on 2011-08-03 13:07 ]

--
Posted: 2011-08-03 14:05:03

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Why do you need a weather app? Just look out the window and save battery power
--
Posted: 2011-08-03 14:29:00

har har
No but seriously the Animated weather is really kewl.
Never had it on my other HTC well that one was so
Budget tho

Nicephone can wait to get the case before I open it
Got my Gingerbread X10 in meantime
--
Posted: 2011-08-03 15:04:27
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home