Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Nokia : Introducing the Nokia N9: all it takes is a swipe!
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Introducing the Nokia N9: all it takes is a swipe! Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I can't do a link right now as I am on my mobile. But if you tap into You Tube Nokia N9 a few new videos pop up. The best one is Tech65 showing eleven minutes of this device. It looks fantastic in use and such a smooth performance cannot believe its a Nokia!!
--
Posted: 2011-06-23 02:02:00
Edit : Quote

jsrjr_gua_br Posts: 10

Carl Zeiss Wide Angle 28 mm Large Opening Focal (2.2 mm), Dual Image Stabilization, Dual Led Flash (3RD Generation), Major Image Sensor Integrated With a Cameraphone 8 MP, Video Recording HD With Stereo Audio, 3.9-Inch AMOLED Display Technology With Gorilla Glass Polarizer and Anti Reflection, 1 GB RAM, 1 GHz CPU Speed, Meego OS 1.2 and More ! Congratulations Nokia! He's All That! Note Zero Esato Forum For Journalistic and Total Bias Envy of Technological Advance That This Device Represents!

PS: Do Not Put Out This Forum That The Best Solution Is The Night Pictures In New Xperia Line, For the N9 With Its Innovative Focal Aperture (2.2 mm) Proved That Every Thing Before It Was Pure Marketing !
--
Posted: 2011-06-23 07:53:28

Yes indeed. This proves Nokia can make it good. And their up coming Windows devices should be top too. What is the battery capacity of this device??
--
Posted: 2011-06-23 13:14:00

Apparently according to GSM Arena you can run Android apps on this device And here is a preview with video
www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n9-review-610.php
--
Posted: 2011-06-23 20:02:56

rikken Posts: > 500

I like the design Not sure about Meego and its potential. It is a tough market to enter
--
Posted: 2011-06-23 22:48:02

I like the way it works. And the fact that you can use Android apps with it too. I just don't like the garish colours I want to see the black one
--
Posted: 2011-06-23 23:13:45

julias Posts: > 500

Wired has a good article on the N9 and they think its set to fail describing it as quote: "The new phone is a bit like the Titanic: a masterpiece of quality engineering and luxury craftsmanship that is doomed to sink on its maiden voyage."
--
Posted: 2011-06-26 17:38:01

xtacy Posts: 117

Hmmm. Call me weird but I seem to prefer the looks of the N8 to the N9.
--
Posted: 2011-06-26 21:49:32

Below Only Some Differential Presented by Single Photo
Nokia Nseries N9:

1º Industry-first imaging sensor which is FULLY optimised for BOTH 16:9 AND 4:3 images
2º Industry-leading Carl Zeiss optics
3º Super wide-angle optics – the widest in the industry. Up to as much as 60% more viewing area than other broadly comparable devices.
4ºf/2.2 aperture – largest ever in a mobile device
5ºExtremely responsive, especially switching from stills to video and vice-versa and shot to shot
6ºTouch AF for both video and stills
7ºFull time continuous AF in BOTH video and stills plus face detection
8ºHD video with stereo audio (still one of very few devices that provide high quality audio recording in video)
9ºSeamless workflows optimised for speed or editing & sharing
10ºZoom in to images directly in the post capture view, edit and share all without leaving the camera – the most seamless mobile imaging experience
11ºNon-destructive editing of images – go back to the original image at any time. Undo or redo edits even months later
12ºNew high power dual LED flash – 20% more powerful than our previous most powerful LED flash despite its compact size
13ºGeo tagging with place names rather than just co-ordinates
14ºAMBR – Automatic Motion Blur Reduction
15ºNot forgetting the touch to share of images between handsets using NFC technology

Will we ever see a cell phone Samsung or Sony Ericsson with this imaging technology??

New Duo or Xperia is just a huge amount of megapixels in a small image sensor and a lens with chromatic aberration great!

Wake up Sony Ericsson!
--
Posted: 2011-06-27 22:22:12

I repeat what good is a backlit image sensor if it is tiny ... What good is a backlit image sensor with a large lens with chromatic aberration, and moreover made ​​of plastic ... What good is a backlit image sensor with an aggressive post-processing such as occurs in images captured by the Arc and the Neo!
So when enthusiasts of online cyber shot will be outcasts in the background ???
When we finally substitute the height of the spectacular C901 and C905 ??? The answer to Sony Ericsson's position shows that more and more lost in their initial values​​!
--
Posted: 2011-06-27 22:26:41
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home