Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Android : Xperia ray Official Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Xperia ray Official Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... , 888990>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Ray 3 as in Z1f/s ? Coming soon.
New updates won't be possible I think.
--
Posted: 2013-10-22 19:37:56
Edit : Quote

3_nity Posts: 186

On 2013-10-22 19:37:56, hihihans wrote:
Ray 3 as in Z1f/s ? Coming soon.
New updates won't be possible I think.

Yeah, but with differents design.
--
Posted: 2013-11-15 21:40:14

amardeep Posts: 62

If the Ray's screen size could be bumped just a bit bigger, give it a dual-core processor, and more internal storage (keeping the SD card slot), that'd be a nice phone. Oh, I just described the SX If Sony could stuff in really good audio as well (S-Master amp etc) that would be a nice bonus. Z1f's going to be just a bit on the big side for my preference, 4" screen at maximum would have been my choice.
--
Posted: 2013-12-29 23:00:06

emporium Posts: 254

Sony's fans craving for Xperia SX on every forum. It's not explainable way Sony did not release that phone globaly. It would be perfect for me too, but costs insanely on ebay. And Z1f, insanely x2 but it sels better than iPhone 5S in Japan.
--
Posted: 2013-12-30 00:30:23

puestadelsol Posts: 310

Please somebody help me, how could I edit/create new themes for Xperia ray. There are some themes which you can install witout rooting, as normal apk and there is a tutorial also, to create new themes (but unfortunately I couldn't succeed to create new one), as I described here:
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=206498

Please help me, or describe what should I do, if you have already tried to create themes, or try following the tutorial.
Thanks
--
Posted: 2014-01-09 08:43:19

Today, when I've tried to save a contact in my Xperia ray, I've got the message Sorry! The application Contacts has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again! And the only option was the forced close.

I've tried to reboot the phone, but I still can't save any new number. The phonebook functions and 2-3 weeks ago I've saved new contacts, but now it's impossible.

Please somebody help me ASAP!
--
Posted: 2014-05-16 14:20:00

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Have you tried connecting to SEUS (if that still exists) or PC Companion and doing a FW repair? That may help. Or are you Rooted and running a custom ROM?
--
Posted: 2014-05-16 14:46:36

No, mine has the original 2.3 android on it. With Seus is just possible the firmware update and so I would get the even more buggy ICS.
--
Posted: 2014-05-16 16:12:00

RandomCarpet Posts: 202

As I see it, there could be two possible reasons for this:
- you are out of free space on your internal storage
- something is wrong with the integrity of your contacts data

What you can try to do:
1. Backup (sync) your contacts/phone book with your Google account, if not already synced.
2. Clear the data for the "Contacts" app.
3. Sync again with Google to restore your existing contacts to your phone.
4. Try to add the new contact again.
--
Posted: 2014-05-17 14:17:01

amardeep Posts: 62

The glass cover to the lens seems to have gone ... a bit odd. I don't think it's scratched, more like there's a coating on it that's gone oddly patchy. Anyone else have this ? Annoyingly it's part of the phone rather than the back case, which has a cut-out for this lens cover / outer element, so you can't just get a new back to fix it.
--
Posted: 2014-07-30 02:09:01
Page <  123 ... , 888990>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home