Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Huge 5.3 inch Galaxy Note smartphone announced by Samsung
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Huge 5.3 inch Galaxy Note smartphone announced by Samsung Bookmark topic
Page <  1234

julias Posts: > 500

I don't think anyone will ever be able to out do the iphone maybe in terms of specs and even design they will, but iphone's sell because of the "Apple" brand name and their rather brilliant user friendly iOS so everyone else will only ever be playing catch up and that's just a fact! But lets face it Apple could outsell ANY electronics product if it wanted to do so..its all about the Apple desirability factor!

--
Posted: 2011-09-02 13:11:30
Edit : Quote

masseur Posts: > 500

Brand names don't mean alot to me, as long as its a known and respected brand.
For example, I rarely buy brand name clothes and the components of my home entertainment system are from all sorts.

I never had an Apple product before the iPhone and it took me ages before giving it a ago, but once I did, I found I was using it so much more than any other previous phone, largely due to iTunes.

Also, I used to change my phone about every three months so having the iPhone is actually saving me money too!

edit... but we digress...
[ This Message was edited by: masseur on 2011-09-02 12:31 ]

--
Posted: 2011-09-02 13:30:44

Miss UK Posts: > 500

Edit sorry about re-creating the other post didn't see this

btw its defo not fit for my bag
its far to big at this rate we'll all be carrying Notebook laptops around like idiots

I really hope Mobiles do not process into anything bigger btw
--
Posted: 2011-11-16 10:59:44

Hobbs Posts: > 500

just phoned my provider to query about contract packages for the galaxy note.
for the contract that i'm on at the moment,topup315 = R315.00/month (24.41 pounds/month) you still got to pay in R4009.00 (310.70 pounds).
think waiting in this case is a must.wait until that pay in price is halved.
--
Posted: 2011-11-16 11:17:45

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Android4.1.2 JB now rolling out for this beast: www.gsmarena.com/jelly_bean_u[....]te_now_available-news-5556.php

Excellent support by Samsung.
--
Posted: 2013-02-19 10:09:30
Page <  1234

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home