Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : Motorola : New DROID RAZR
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > Motorola > New DROID RAZR Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

Dups! Posts: > 500

@mlife

This is the most important aspect after the build quality for me: how is the call quality? I still own the Razr V8 and it is exceptional in that field and I am hoping that this new Razr is even better.

Thanks in advance!
--
Posted: 2011-11-06 05:02:48
Edit : Quote

HxH Posts: > 500

Most rubbish camera goes to HTC, my friend not Motorola for sure
--
Posted: 2011-11-06 10:22:55

mlife Posts: > 500

On 2011-11-06 05:02:48, Dups! wrote:
@mlife

This is the most important aspect after the build quality for me: how is the call quality? I still own the Razr V8 and it is exceptional in that field and I am hoping that this new Razr is even better.

Thanks in advance!

Its on par with with my original Samsung Galaxy S.... one thing I did notice however is that when I woke up this morniing, my batter is still about half charged after using it pretty excitedly most of yesterday.
--
Posted: 2011-11-06 13:39:45

Bonovox Posts: > 500

I am fussy over call quality too. Whenbi had the Moto Defy it had exceptionally loud and crisp call clarity. Motorola is like Nokia in that respect
--
Posted: 2011-11-06 14:36:00

On 2011-11-06 13:39:45, mlife wrote:

On 2011-11-06 05:02:48, Dups! wrote:
@mlife

Thanks in advance!

Its on par with with my original Samsung Galaxy S.... one thing I did notice however is that when I woke up this morniing, my batter is still about half charged after using it pretty excitedly most of yesterday.

Thanks!

I take it you are pleased with the battery performance judging by what you are saying about using the phone extensively yesterday?

@Bono

I thought Moto went ahead of everybody with their call quality when they came up with the 'Clear Talk' and then 'Crystal Talk 2'. But, as with almost everything, the other manufacturers caught up and the playing fields are somewhat level.
--
Posted: 2011-11-06 15:06:37

Marly Posts: > 500

Alas, not all manufacturers have caught up to Moto's call quality, some have, others didn't, and I doubt they ever will, as nowadays that doesn't seem to be important anymore, in reviews you read a lot about social media nonsense, connectivity, etc. but hardly anything about call quality, when they're talking about "sound", they mean music
The inventor of the mobile phone, Motorola, seems to be one of the few manufacturers (Nokia is another one), still realising it's a phone, not a mini-tablet.
--
Posted: 2011-11-06 15:52:49

Well,call quality is always important to me & 2 years ago my letter to a certain magazine won me Star Letter & a phone too. I was on about it back then.

--
Posted: 2011-11-06 16:19:39

skblakee Posts: > 500

Good one Sean. Congrats.

--
Posted: 2011-11-06 17:06:50

Thanks. @mlife I looked at the photo you uploaded in photos section of the leaves. When I clicked on the photo viewing full size it looks ok to me sharpness wise & colours not too bad really. I think many photos look more grainy when uploaded here for some reason.
--
Posted: 2011-11-06 18:19:32

Nice one on the letter, Bono!

@mlife

One last question, does this phone have a missed calls/messages notification LED and where is it located?

I find that to be very useful.
--
Posted: 2011-11-08 09:55:21
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home