Esato Mobile
Manufacturer Discussion : HTC : Headphones with call handling
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > Headphones with call handling Bookmark topic
RockHell Posts: 105

Hey

Im needing a bit of help with the topic above. I have been searching for a set of wired head phone with really good audio quality but also have controls for call handling.

I have had a look round google but all I can seem to find is ones that are suitable for iphones or blue tooth ones that I don't really like the sound of.

I was hoping that someone is either using a good set just now and could recommend them or recommend a set they know about. I've got a budget of around £50

Ive posted this in the HTC forum as they would be used with my DHD

Any help would be appreciated
--
Posted: 2011-11-16 18:44:46
Edit : Quote

adsada Posts: > 500

Not sure about the desire hd but my xperia arc can take 3.5mm headphones which have 3 rings on them (for left, right and the microphone) and so theoretically it should would work with headphones compatible with the iPhone.

I know you don't want to go for bluetooth but just as another option there are these bluetooth headphones which have a 3.5mm port so you can buy that for the microphone and then buy decent normal headphones and plug them in.
[ This Message was edited by: adsada on 2011-11-16 18:22 ]

--
Posted: 2011-11-16 19:20:21

RockHell Posts: 105

Ive heard so many different stories about how headphone compatible for iphones don't work in android phones. I did have a MW600 but I don't know if the ones i had were faulty but the battery in the ones i had only were good for maybe 2-3 hours music and they would be dead. Thats why I don't bother with blue tooth ones. I was having a look at the SE LiveSound headphones but again there seems to be a compatibility issue there as well I believe.

I feel like it shouldn't be this difficult to find what I'm looking for but it maybe cause I'm looking in the wrong places
--
Posted: 2011-11-16 19:36:21

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home