Esato Mobile
Regional : Europe, Middle East and Africa : Early Christmas Tunneler
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Early Christmas Tunneler Bookmark topic
Page <  12345678910>

luthor Posts: 0

sori bro mis stood ur post i dnt hav lan
[ This Message was edited by: luthor on 2012-01-03 15:04 ]

--
Posted: 2012-01-03 13:23:19
Edit : Quote

stresskid Posts: 0

lol whr to u gt wat
--
Posted: 2012-01-03 15:49:03

inferno1 Posts: 0

how do i set it up with cellc and also wireless lan on laptop what settings do i put on firefox when using cellc and can you give me cellc settings and wireless lan setiings
--
Posted: 2012-01-03 17:03:02

inferno read the entire thng i posted u,l gt the setting dude
--
Posted: 2012-01-03 17:08:54

You can also try this method but they all work its just for other people who are lost....
STEP INE : after you install VMware Player, donwload "JanusVM_07_2010.zip" ( 42 MB ) at this adress : http://www.janusvm.com/ => Unzip (120 MB now) => open \\JanusVM_07_2010\\JanusVM\\JanusVM.vmx (that the VMware virtual machine configuration) => janusvm going to open himself in VMware => You going to get in \\JanusVM_07_2010\\JanusVM\\ a log file (do not worry). If you get a software updates, click on "Remind Me Later".

STEP TWO : Wait approximately 1 minute => you get "to set a static IP address............." do nothing => Wait approximately 1 minute (in summary does not do anything) until you have the main screen {JanusVM controls, with "choose an option : 1) Show IP information, 2) Configure IP information, 3) Configure Anonymity + Privacy, 4) Shutdown/Reboot, 5) Check For Updates, 6) Help, 7) Quit}. JanusVM need to give you "-- Anonymity (tor) Status: ON" & "-- Privacy (privoxy) Status: ON". If not go to option number 3) Configure Anonymity + Privacy.

STEP THREE : JanusVM give you an ip path to enter into the Run window (found in the start window), so follow the instructions. Enter the path of your choise, you may have to make Windows let the remote bat file run, a few popups to contend with, just make sure that the whole thing can run. After the run.bat file finishes running, an icon will appear on your desktop called “Shortcut to JanusVM VPN”. Double-click it, a new windows going to appear called JanusVM VPN. Click on "connect" & wait until appears a windows called : "auto quit in * seconds" (that a countdown), and inside you have : "DNS Fixed. Run C:\\temp\\restore dns.bat to restore DNS settings." At the same time, an icon appears in the taskbar. BUT DON'T close the main window of JanusVM in VMware Player!!!!!!! Reduce it only
--
Posted: 2012-01-03 17:19:45

i am getting this when i start it Types to type a static ip address or x to exit to menu, what do i do here what do i type what settings on celc do i put and also on lan on a laptop and what do i use in firefox what proxy and port do i put
--
Posted: 2012-01-03 20:00:28

its not working i am trying with cellc and wireless lan what am i doing wrong when it starts the janus when i load it should i just leave it but if i leave it nothing is happening can you post me a step by step configuring it with cellc and wi-fi
--
Posted: 2012-01-03 20:55:54

OK GUYS SORRY FOR NT replying to ur problems was waiting for my matric results bt nw i can help u plz everyone who has a problem wth this software post thm here dnt pm mi so tht i can help everyone at once nd i,l tell u hw i dd it on my pc thnx
--
Posted: 2012-01-06 11:43:11

hey listen it was a misunderstanding can you tell me how i can use it with cellc appreciate it
--
Posted: 2012-01-06 14:01:07

INFERNO WAT SEEM TO B UR PROB WTH THE SOFTWARE ND PLZ DNT SAY U CNT START IT UP
--
Posted: 2012-01-06 18:24:07
Page <  12345678910>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home