Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Software, Firmware and Drivers : Sony Ericsson C905 Call Blocker/Manager
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Sony Ericsson C905 Call Blocker/Manager Bookmark topic
Lorri1980 Posts: 1

Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering if there is such a thing as a call blocker/manager for the Sony Ericsson C905....?

My first mobile phone was a Nokia and to date I have always stuck with them but now I'd like to try a Sony phone and the C905 looks great to me!

The only problem I have is that it does not support a great feature that Nokia have as standard and that is to set up profiles which you can tell your phone to alert you for only certain calls. I can put my contacts into groups that I create, so for talking sake I have 'Family' 'Friends' 'Work' and so on, I add as many contacts as I want to each group. Then I can tell my mobile phone to only alert me if 'Friends' are calling but it will not ring if anyone else tries to get through. I'll still see a missed call but the ringtone is silent.

This is a feature that I really like and would love to find out if there is an application for the C905 to make this possible.

Any help is very much appreciated

Thanks for reading,

Lorri
--
Posted: 2012-01-23 20:05:07
Edit : Quote

LoadWB Posts: 14

Sony Ericsson phones (Java Platform, pre-Android, at least, as I have no experience with SE Android phones) have similar functionality. You can assign people into groups and set the phone to accept calls from groups or individuals.
--
Posted: 2013-07-04 04:53:52

shorterxp Posts: 5

That didn't answer his question....
--
Posted: 2019-02-04 03:12:21

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home