Esato Mobile
General discussions : Non mobile discussion : farewell and goodbye - until the next life.
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > farewell and goodbye - until the next life. Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 45 ... 222324>

Hobbs Posts: > 500

Masseur I wish apon you all the happiness imaginable for what time you have left.Be strong and be brave.
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:27:46
Edit : Quote

zootzoot Posts: > 500

I wish you all the happiness and love for the time you have left.
It has been a pleasure trading with you.

Love and peace.
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:35:50

melvin1987 Posts: 443

is a bad new
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:37:49

scotsboyuk Posts: > 500

Hello my friend. This is obviously never the sort of thing one hopes to have to write, but here we are and write it I must. I always enjoyed my time here, especially when speaking to yourself. You are a kind, decent man and we are all much better off for having had you in our lives, whether we were close friends or simply acquaintances met through a mobile phone forum.

I am not going to bid you farewell because this is not the end for you, merely the end of the beginning. Now you begin the greatest journey of all, one that we must all undertake. In that undertaking lies fear and apprehension, sadness and despair. Yet through all that there shines the imperishable beacon of light of those you hold dearest and who will, I am certain, do everything they can to make your last days your best days. With all my heart I wish you as much happiness and joy as possible now, enjoy every moment you have and cherish those closest to you.

I will offer you a quote that I have always found comforting and inspiring and hope that you too take comfort and inspiration from it:

End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it ... White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

I will miss you mate.
[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2012-02-26 20:44 ]

--
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:43:11

*Jojo* Posts: > 500

@Masseur - I just hope that you will still find TIME to visit, Esato once in a while when you are already in - Australia. You've been with this site for 9 years now . . . and I know that it's NOT that EASY letting go just like that (even if we are to consider what you are experiencing/going through right now) . . . just like what everybody was saying back then . . ESATO is Laffen's - BABY (this place was born long ago when Laffen had his first-born), and I know you consider this site like your - BABY too.
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:43:25

nirave Posts: 203

Wishing you all the best in this life and the next Masseur, you've been a great help in the past and Esato will not be the same without you.

I hope that your time remaining is memorable and you are at peace until the moment comes.

All the best, you will be remembered.
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:44:46

amnesia Posts: > 500

Dear masseur
I haven't been around on esato for a long time.
Some here on the forums may remember me from my many reviews, some for my many designs back when I was modding P900's but I was just a young guy with a hobby. You were one of the first people that encouraged me.

I'm actually from Qatar but I studied uni in England.
I made some very good friends here on the forum and you were one of the guys I looked up to.
This might sound odd, but you were like a big brother to me here on the forums.

I am very sad to hear that you have terminal cancer, my grandmother passed away of a rare form and even came to the uk for the best treatment.

She always told me that to shed a tear for someone who's done great things in the world would be a disrespect to their legacy. This never stopped me from shedding a few but I understood that its all about remembering people positively and with a smile.

I remember one joke until this very day you made when someone wrote something nonsensical / gibberish to which you replied something like "I'm sorry but I don't speak Shakespeare"
I still smile about that joke btw!

Take it easy friend. You've always got a mate in Qatar.
[ This Message was edited by: amnesia on 2012-02-26 21:04 ]

--
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:54:40

rikken Posts: > 500

This is sad news Masseur, your contributions to this forum have always been significant and your knowledge and arguments have been much appreciated. You will be deeply missed.

Thank you and may the days you have left bring you peace.

Even tho I walk through the valley of shadow of death I fear no evil. . . . . . . .
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 22:11:00

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Have a drink with ole Steve Jobs up there in the iclouds I feel sad saying that

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-02-26 21:21 ]

--
Posted: 2012-02-26 22:18:00

iksplusipsilon Posts: 303

I still can not believe what I just read.
Us lurkers will miss you too. You were one of the reasons this is such a great place. My respect!
--
Posted: 2012-02-26 22:37:00
Page <  123, 45 ... 222324>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home