Esato Mobile
General discussions : Non mobile discussion : CASIO G-Shock Watch
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > CASIO G-Shock Watch Bookmark topic
Page <  123456>

Miss UK Posts: > 500

I own a casio watch needs a new strap tbh ive had it for years now!

I actually like there Analog and digital watches combined but im not to keen to spend £100+

btw hello stranger
--
Posted: 2012-02-29 23:46:39
Edit : Quote

tranced Posts: > 500

I still remember my fists watch. It was a Casio. It was a birthday gift from my dad. I know I liked it so much. Spent lot of time without taking it off my wrist. I will see if I can get the model later.
--
Posted: 2012-02-29 23:48:00

*Jojo* Posts: > 500

WOW !!! Hello, Kerry . . . so how are you doin' now? Yeah, I like their: analog and digital - combo watches. Better get your Casio watch a - strap and start flaunting it again
--
Posted: 2012-02-29 23:49:42

Do you wear it in its current state? You might get it lost. You'll spend more then.
--
Posted: 2012-02-29 23:57:00

@Tranced - Yup, same here. Had my first Casio digital rubber strapped watch when I was in elementary (grade 4), around in - 1980 . Bought it from the Christmas gift (money) that I received . Buying this kind of watch is NOT that expensive coz you'll be only using it - casually. Though they also have this metal-strapped watches. The Casio Edifice-series (which usually are in - CHRONOGRAPH design) that you can wear in formal occasions, and it does not cost so much, cheapest is only around US$ 110.00.

Casio Edifice EQS:-500DB-1A1 :

• 5-motor chronograph solar-powered module with 1/100-second stopwatch
• 1/10-second center hand that completes one revolution per second
• World time
• Stainless steel case and band
• Rotatable inner ring
• 100-meter water resistance
• Multi-dimensional face
• Dynamic wide face

Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
Stainless Steel Band
One-touch 3-fold Buckle
Solid Band
100-meter water resistance
Mineral Glass
Neobrite
Partial ion plated
Solar powered
World time
29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
Daily alarm
Low battery alert
Power Saving (Hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Date display
Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minutes, day)
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
Approx. battery operating time:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after full charge)
28 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case/total weight: 50 X 45.8 X 12.3 mm/164 g

LINK:

http://www.casio-intl.com/wat/watch_detail/?m=EQS-500DB-1A1&n=554

--
Posted: 2012-03-01 00:03:19

LOL I wouldn't know where to get a strap for it to fit it
its a really old Casio its turquoise!

btw this is the one I would love
Click me.

shame there isn't any replica's of casio's

btw JoJo its been years i didn't think you would comeback
hope your ok btw I defo am
--
Posted: 2012-03-01 00:12:08

I've not been messing around with watches since that watch. I kinda lost interest in them as I own phone(s) now.

Yet, as I stated before, wife wanna get me one. Will try to convince her to get me a Casio.
--
Posted: 2012-03-01 00:13:00

casio are alright there a little bit big though!
btw I like swatch I have 2 of those

anyway chat tomoz gotta get some sleep early rise later
--
Posted: 2012-03-01 00:19:45

@miss UK - am very BUSY @ FaceBook during the past years (4 and running). Whizkidd of India sent me the BAD news about: Masseur days ago so I hurriedly logged in at my former 2nd home and wrote on his - thread. Well anyway, you have a nice Casio watch a Baby watch at that, looks like it has a metal-strap ladies at my end (even executive ones) wear the same model that you have when they go to work.

I miss my old friends here seriously, you included. I hope all is well with you. Btw, how's your Mom and sister? are you married now?

@Tranced - people who want to go IN STYLE and does not being bothered MUCH by the BRAND of watch they have on their wrist will surely buy a Casio. I did not bother looking at this watch everytime I go to the mall back then . . . but when I saw peeps wearing this so rugged and very much appealing type of watch at the mall then I've decided that it's time to get me one. I remember seein' a Casio watch with: CAMERA and GPS some time in 2000 but still cost so much then, US$ 250.00. But they are one of the very first who released a watch with that kind of features
--
Posted: 2012-03-01 00:26:26

@miss UK - I used to wear SWATCH watches too then. But considering it's price which is almost the same of that of CASIO's, then I would definitely go with the latter. Though I have to admit that SWATCH watches are SWISS-made while the Casio uses only - Japan Movement/Technology in it's - watch. But still, it's very DURABLE
--
Posted: 2012-03-01 00:30:49
Page <  123456>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home